Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Why Should Asia Lobby 1 Be Removed?

So, Asia region barely ever gets any players and the lobbies are never full, there are 3 Asia lobbies for players to join, which, in my opinion is too much. I think that Asia lobby 1 should be removed.
2023-01-02_10.56.30.png
2023-01-02_10.56.07.png
2023-01-02_10-59-40-png.217468

In the following pictures which were taken in the same time you see that Asia lobby 1 is down, Asia lobby 2 has zero players and Asia lobby 3 has 7 players.

Wont The Other Asia Lobbies Be Full Then?

No They Wont. I am sure that the number of people in Asia region may increase during peak hours but there is no way that the playercount of the region will exceed 120 people (the maximum capacity of both servers). How do I know this you ask? Well, the peak hours in Asia are in the middle of the night for those who live in Europe and NA. According to the cubecraft stats page the amount of players in the middle of the night is around 200-225, I can tell from personal experience that there are quite a few NA players at this time of night which tells us that there will be less than 120 Asia region players at night.

How Will This Help Cubecraft?

This will help Cubecraft by freeing another server. This extra server can be used to host games, events and other cool things!

If you made it all this way thanks and react with :agree: if you agree, :unsure: if you are unsure and :disagree: if you disagree.

Edit: I think you guys misunderstood my suggestion, I only want to remove 1 Asia lobby not all of them.

Attachments

• 2023-01-02_10.59.40.png
    2023-01-02_10.59.40.png
    867.8 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This can easily be done but is done on purpose.

We have a minimum amount of servers in place for each region, this is in case all of the games go down then the lobbies can act as padding for the players to enter whilst the games get back online.

If this doesn't exist then the players get kicked from the network and can't log in, thus we could lose hundreds of players.

Reactions: Reesle

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
This can easily be done but is done on purpose.

We have a minimum amount of servers in place for each region, this is in case all of the games go down then the lobbies can act as padding for the players to enter whilst the games get back online.

If this doesn't exist then the players get kicked from the network and can't log in, thus we could lose hundreds of players.
So you mean that each region has to have a minimum amount of lobbies?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom