Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GiraffeLars

Jan 9, 2018
The idea is really simple. Add a message that reminds you to vote everytime you join the lobby if you haven't done so that day. This should be a toggle feature in your settings, since it can annoy people. This also lowers the frustration if you forgot to vote, while being online the whole day, since you get a reminder.

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
I get your point, it would be a nifty little addition to the voting section. However, I personally think it's a bit unnecessary as it's flashing above your Reward Chest as long as you haven't done it, and for me that's enough of a reminder. So I personally wouldn't use it, as I would find it annoying as well. Good idea to make it toggleable though; if the devs have a bit of spare time, it could be implemented 😉
Have a great rest of your day!

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
However, I personally think it's a bit unnecessary as it's flashing above your Reward Chest as long as you haven't done it
It's also flashing above the reward chest after voting. So it isn't really a reminder as it is always there and I'm ignoring it nowadays.
But yeah, I can see that it might be a bit unnecessary and the developers should focus on some other things first.

Reactions: Frontlane

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
It isn't, when you voted on all 6 websites, it has a timer on how long you need to wait to be able to vote again. I just checked :-)
Oh, but I never vote for all 6, as you only need 3 votes for the rewards :) And it's really annoying that it keeps saying that I need to vote, when I already voted enough for my rewards.

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, but I never vote for all 6, as you only need 3 votes for the rewards :) And it's really annoying that it keeps saying that I need to vote, when I already voted enough for my rewards.
Yes I get you there, for people who don't vote on all sites they can indeed get used to it and forget to vote. However, you do still get 90 experience in total for you 4th, 5th and 6th vote, and I think it's worth those two extra seconds they take :-D

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Yes I get you there, for people who don't vote on all sites they can indeed get used to it and forget to vote. However, you do still get 90 experience in total for you 4th, 5th and 6th vote, and I think it's worth those two extra seconds they take :-D
I've to share the vote links with my brothers as it looks at the ip-address. So I can't vote all links. I think they should remove that message after voting 3 times, but that's for another suggestion.

• Wow
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.