Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
⚡️ ReMD0G’s Introduction ⚡
Hello everyone! I have never created an introduction until now. So here I am introducing myself.

💡 Basic Information 💡
My name is ReMD0G and I am 14 years old because I was born on December, 19, 2006. I live in Texas, United States and I speak English and a good amount of Spanish (Mexico). I was born in Texas and still live in Texas, but I do visit my dad in Mexico sometimes. I know how to program, draw, and photoshop.
A0D4EF9F-AC23-4A3F-8F0F-AA55BC42920B.jpeg
I also have 3 sisters and 5 brothers. I also have 10 aunts and 8 uncles both on my dad’s and mom’s sides. I’m an uncle because my oldest sister has a baby boy! Also I used to have a pet.

👀 Hobbies 👀
I love to travel and I have traveled to many states in the United States. So far Colorado is my favorite state right now. I do like to build on Minecraft, but I only do it on building servers because whenever Lucky_Ducky’s brother comes over he always blows up my builds with TNT. Sometimes I do give advice to those that feel "down" as they describe (As by "they", I mean the people I helped.). I do like celebrating people’s birthday on CubeCraftHowever I have a list of my favorite things right here:​
  • Favorite game besides Minecraft is halo.​
  • Favorite animal is wolf.​
  • Favorite hobby is programming and making art.​
  • Favorite food is pasta.​
  • Favorite color is blue.​
  • Favorite art style is 3D Shadows​
  • Favorite school subject/course is Science.​
  • Favorite emoji is "👀".​
  • Favorite CubeCraft game is BlockWars Bridges.​
:grass: History On Minecraft :grass:
I started playing Minecraft when I was 6 years old (2012). It was the Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. Soon when I was 8, I played the Xbox One Edition. Eventually Minecraft Xbox One Edition was not going to receive anymore updates because they released there Bedrock Edition on Xbox. I did get there was the featured servers list. CubeCraft was not in there at the time until it was. That was they first time I have ever played CubeCraft.

:cube_light: History On CubeCraft :cube_light:
Like I said, I first joined CubeCraft once it was on the featured servers list on Minecraft Bedrock Edition and I mostly played EggWars which was my first defense game ever (Except the fact that I played capture the flag in PE.)! Soon I played other games such as SkyWars and Minerware and they were good games. The first time I ever saw a hacker was when I was playing EggWars with my brother and he reported him to Xbox. Eventually there were so many hackers that I could not stand it because Xbox kept declining my reports. So there was one time when there was an announcement saying that you can report rule-breakers at cbecrft.net/bedrockreports and that is how I joined the forums.

I did see some forum posts and they were great discussions! Besides the “OmG jUsT fIx YoUr AnTi-ChAeT cUbEcRaFt Or I QuIt” which I mean you are very replaceable if you threaten CubeCraft to get 1 less player playing on the server anymore. Although some players were angry at CubeCraft and toxic, most of the community was nice and that did encourage me to be nice to other because I always had mental health issues. So that was one thing that CubeCraft helped me to. Now my past username was "D0GG0B0Y32", but now my name is ReMD0G (Some people consider me a furry for some reason.). Right now I released my first introduction thread!

❓ Asked Questions ❓
Here are some questions that can be asked (Questions from IceBreaker):​

Question: What is your race?
Answer: Mexican American

Question: What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Answer: You can always talk to someone even if it feels like they are not there.

Question: What is your favorite item you've bought this year?
Answer: Right now in 2021 I’ve gotten a drone and I am so bad at the controller so I coded a controller on my iPad instead.

Question: If you could live anywhere besides Texas, where would it be?
Answer: Colorado definitely!

Question: If you could live anywhere besides the United States, where would it be?
Answer: Probably Singapore

Also @crypticCub3r631 is the only one that knows what my voice sounds like.

Last edited:

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar

⚡️ ReMD0G’s Introduction ⚡
Hello everyone! I have never created an introduction until now. So here I am introducing myself.

💡 Basic Information 💡
My name is ReMD0G and I am 14 years old because I was born on December, 19, 2006. I live in Texas, United States and I speak English and a good amount of Spanish (Mexico). I was born in Texas and still live in Texas, but I do visit my dad in Mexico sometimes. I know how to program, draw, and photoshop.
I also have 3 sisters and 5 brothers. I also have 10 aunts and 8 uncles both on my dad’s and mom’s sides. I’m an uncle because my oldest sister has a baby boy! Also I used to have a pet.

👀 Hobbies 👀
I love to travel and I have traveled to many states in the United States. So far Colorado is my favorite state right now. I do like to build on Minecraft, but I only do it on building servers because whenever Lucky_Ducky’s brother comes over he always blows up my builds with TNT. Sometimes I do give advice to those that feel "down" as they describe (As by "they", I mean the people I helped.). I do like celebrating people’s birthday on CubeCraftHowever I have a list of my favorite things right here:​
  • Favorite game besides Minecraft is halo.​
  • Favorite animal is wolf.​
  • Favorite hobby is programming and making art.​
  • Favorite food is pasta.​
  • Favorite color is blue.​
  • Favorite art style is 3D Shadows​
  • Favorite school subject/course is Science.​
  • Favorite emoji is "👀".​
  • Favorite CubeCraft game is BlockWars Bridges.​
:grass: History On Minecraft :grass:
I started playing Minecraft when I was 6 years old (2012). It was the Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. Soon when I was 8, I played the Xbox One Edition. Eventually Minecraft Xbox One Edition was not going to receive anymore updates because they released there Bedrock Edition on Xbox. I did get there was the featured servers list. CubeCraft was not in there at the time until it was. That was they first time I have ever played CubeCraft.

:cube_light: History On CubeCraft :cube_light:
Like I said, I first joined CubeCraft once it was on the featured servers list on Minecraft Bedrock Edition and I mostly played EggWars which was my first defense game ever (Except the fact that I played capture the flag in PE.)! Soon I played other games such as SkyWars and Minerware and they were good games. The first time I ever saw a hacker was when I was playing EggWars with my brother and he reported him to Xbox. Eventually there were so many hackers that I could not stand it because Xbox kept declining my reports. So there was one time when there was an announcement saying that you can report rule-breakers at cbecrft.net/bedrockreports and that is how I joined the forums.

I did see some forum posts and they were great discussions! Besides the “OmG jUsT fIx YoUr AnTi-ChAeT cUbEcRaFt Or I QuIt” which I mean you are very replaceable if you threaten CubeCraft to get 1 less player playing on the server anymore. Although some players were angry at CubeCraft and toxic, most of the community was nice and that did encourage me to be nice to other because I always had mental health issues. So that was one thing that CubeCraft helped me to. Now my past username was "D0GG0B0Y32", but now my name is ReMD0G (Some people consider me a furry for some reason.). Right now I released my first introduction thread!

❓ Asked Questions ❓
You can ask me a question by starting a conversation with me and ask or add me on Discord (View my profile for Discord.) and your question. It will appear publicly on here:​

Question: What is your race?
Answer: Mexican
Asked by user on Discord

Ask me a question to add it publicly here. (Put "Private" to not show your username in "asked by". Other put "Private 2" to not appear publicly.)

Also @crypticCub3r631 is the only one that knows what my voice sounds like.
什麼?

喔,我當然知道啊!你把聲像一個老鼠 (大笑)

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Hihi, nice introduction! I see that we got many things in common. :D

• Love
Reactions: ReMD0G

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Nice to meet you!
Thanks!
什麼?

喔,我當然知道啊!你把聲像一個老鼠 (大笑)
Not that high pitched lol! 😂
Hi! Great introduction, nice to meet you. :)
Thank you!
Heyy! Nice to meet you!
Thanks you!!
Late-Welcome to the forums!
Tank u! :3
Hello! It's nice to meet you :)
Hemlo! And thanks!
Hihi, nice introduction! I see that we got many things in common. :D
Oh that’s cool and thanks!
Hi Remdog, great introduction! Nice to meet you :D
Thank you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom