Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
You should add rejoining because if you disconnect because you need to go somewhere for example and that game you were in was super good, they have a choice to reconnect.

But like hypixel. If you disconnect for a long time like 3 mins they shold add that you can't reconnect anymore

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
suggested many times but i still say yes to it. as unizon said it could be abused in some ways, but im sure there will be a way around it. your suggestion on the 3 minutes timer would be quite good actually, maybe a little longer.

- lets say someone leaves eggwars to escape a battle, just make them die so they dont respawn with any of their loot and if they have been hit once, give the person who hit them last points. yes this might ruin someones stats, but thats the price you have to pay for it with the risk.
- In TD its likely to lagg too much and lose connection when your computer is a fried potato like mine, for games like these there wouldnt be much of a downside. you join back with the exact same amount of coins/exp and all the unlocks are still there. towers which once were yours will be yours again and cant be sold because of it.
- pvp games where death=death shouldnt have this command, and count as a normal death.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Top Bottom