Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
The problem with this would be players can disconnect mid-fight, resulting in countless problems including players disconnected to prevent death. However, a small fix to this would be to make the player automatically die if they are disconnected, but they can respawn into the game. Basically, if a player tried to combat log it's the equivalent of jumping into the void.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I do think it might be a good idea. But if you add this, you should do it like in Hypixel, that is to say with 5 minutes maximum to be able to go back in, because otherwise you can be trolling all the time.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
The problem with this would be players can disconnect mid-fight, resulting in countless problems including players disconnected to prevent death. However, a small fix to this would be to make the player automatically die if they are disconnected, but they can respawn into the game. Basically, if a player tried to combat log it's the equivalent of jumping into the void.
If they do add this, they should probably implement it like this, but I personally don't think they should because people can void easily, troll easily and overall it isn't a good idea imo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
i had airpods on and the song was too good i didnt hear the employee yelling at me
Thank you all for these amazing birthday wishes!

They mean a lot to me! ❤️

I wish you all, already a great weekend!
Felt silly so I made a chibi character

1715280054424.png
Top Bottom