Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RockyFlyer

Aug 14, 2016
Remember that time when you had full iron armor and a diamond sword and are about to win? But than that one lag spike happens that makes you crash. Now this suggestion is if you get disconnected from the game while still having an egg, I think you should be able to do /rejoin or something along those lines. All my friends have had the issue of getting disconnected mid-game. We had to rejoin another game, sometimes making the other team win. Now, I am open to your suggestions or questions, this is just a suggestion I had in mind because it can be really annoying getting disconnected from the game.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've said this before about rejoin suggestion focusing on one game: Rejoin should be added in all games. Since people can abuse this feature you should automatically die when you leave or get disconnected. Another idea is that when you log off an NPC or something of that kind should spawn where you logged off so people can still kill you.
If you died and then rejoin you can spectate the game.

RockyFlyer

Aug 14, 2016
I've said this before about rejoin suggestion focusing on one game: Rejoin should be added in all games. Since people can abuse this feature you should automatically die when you leave or get disconnected. Another idea is that when you log off an NPC or something of that kind should spawn where you logged off so people can still kill you.
If you died and then rejoin you can spectate the game.
Yeah I agree on what your saying, just to elaborate a bit. It would be like if you still had an egg in eggwars and got disconnected, I think there should be a NPC like you said and if you died and don’t have an egg you should be able to rejoin to spectate. And if you still had an egg, someone can still kill the NPC.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom