Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

itzDoni

Mar 10, 2018
I have recently been getting kicked for too many packets after massive latency. I do not know how to fix this, but I had an idea mostly for EggWars and Tower Defence. If there was a feature where if you leave the game or get kicked, you would be able to rejoin the game by doing /rejoin or a similar command. This would be great for the people that don't live in the UK where the server is hosted and/or get a high amount of ping.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I get what you mean, if you join Lucky Islands, you'll sometimes get the same message because the texture pack is loading, although there isn't much they can do about it, I guess, otherwise it would've been fixed a long time ago ;p

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This has been suggested many times before. But I feel like if this was added, people would use it to their advantage. Say if someone was chasing you in Egg Wars, Sky wars, PVP, etc. You could easily log out, and then join after a minute after they have gone. It is an unfair advantage that will ruin the game. -1

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
This has been suggested many times before. But I feel like if this was added, people would use it to their advantage. Say if someone was chasing you in Egg Wars, Sky wars, PVP, etc. You could easily log out, and then join after a minute after they have gone. It is an unfair advantage that will ruin the game. -1
what she said
I think if they ar going to add it meby cube looks they same as hypixel
lol cubecraft adding one feature that hypixel also has isn't going to make a huge difference

plus it's not like hypixel took the idea for bed wars or skywars from ccg, is it?!

D

Deleted member 112709

Say if someone was chasing you in Egg Wars, Sky wars, PVP, etc. You could easily log out, and then join after a minute after they have gone.
You can easily fix that by killing the player who logged out/ disconnected.

Reactions: Miauw

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
what she said

lol cubecraft adding one feature that hypixel also has isn't going to make a huge difference

plus it's not like hypixel took the idea for bed wars or skywars from ccg, is it?!
yeah thats true. but still i think hypixel players ar going to hate cubecraft more if they add the rejoin

Reactions: Demosiz
D

Deleted member 169486

I've always agreed with this and even suggested a pretty good way to stop abuse, but management said nothing, threads get lost, more threads get created, I have no motivation to retype it because in a week it will be worthless.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Say if someone was chasing you in Egg Wars, Sky wars, PVP, etc.
You obviously die when you do that.
In Eggwars, you respawn if you have a egg.
Skywars you become a spectator
PVP, I assume FFA and Assassination, you die if you are in combat, if not, you can also just typ /hub

Reactions: CyberAutumn

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Uhm. The entire point of what I just said was that if you were about to die, you could log out... And I doubt that someone would stick around for them to join back in... And plus, I'm pretty sure this would be copying Hypickle, so... yea...

D

Deleted member 112709

Uhm. The entire point of what I just said was that if you were about to die, you could log out... And I doubt that someone would stick around for them to join back in.
I don't think you understand what I said. Whenever someone disconnects or logs out, he should get killed. If he reconnects and the player's egg has been destroyed, he will be eliminated. There's no point in deliberately logging out in a fight, since you will die when you do that.
And plus, I'm pretty sure this would be copying Hypickle, so... yea.
As if Hypixel doesn't copy other servers...

Reactions: CyberAutumn

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
In UHC if something, especially if you get kicked frequently, as you do currently, and because the games last longer than other games.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Perhaps it'd be nice if you instead of dying turn into a still standing mob kind of like hypixel has to at least give you a small chance of being able to continue your game when you rejoin.

I know it would be "cOpyijng n Hypixoelel!!1!", but honestly it's a common occurance that servers take ideas from other servers and I don't see it being a great issue at all.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Why not give players a limited amount of time to rejoin the game before they are disqualified? In addition to them being killed/ turned into an afk zombie or something?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Why no helper?
Top Bottom