Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I'm a little late seeing this post, but I absolutely agree. Especially when a player glitches in a block (and possibly gets kicked) it would be very nice to be able to join back. Although I would set some kind of timer for it, the max being 2 minutes or something.

• Agree
Reactions: pieterpeer

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I'm a little late seeing this post, but I absolutely agree. Especially when a player glitches in a block (and possibly gets kicked) it would be very nice to be able to join back. Although I would set some kind of timer for it, the max being 2 minutes or something.
Nah, 3 minutes in case their game crashed and it takes a while to get back on

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Nah, 3 minutes in case their game crashed and it takes a while to get back on
2 or 3 minutes makes almost no difference so I guess that could work aswell. But I think if your game crashes often its better to fix this problem than to have a rejoin feature.

Reactions: ssf2_god and Fesa

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello sqlteh,

The server team looked into your suggestion and we agreed on marking it as planned.

It has been a common requested feature on the forums for years now, but we'd love to implement a system across all of our games, that allows you to rejoin games.

We will be looking into the possibilities of this, to see if it is a feature that we can implement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom