Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sqlteh

Jan 7, 2022
Afghanistan
I want a /rejoin command for eggwars because when me, or other people play scrims in eggwars, sometimes someone crashes and we have to re queue and it can be very annoying, sometimes even leads to people quitting the game/scrim and leaving. Or maybe if somebody has the void glitch they can relog and still be in the scrim or game. Same thing with pink glitch, if you get pink glitch you want to relog but you're in game, you can always use /rejoin and be back in the game.

Jun 20, 2021
India
Pronouns
He/Him
So here is why I think it could be abused so if someone is getting destroyed then the person can leave and join again so it will get the person saved so the only solution is to make the person back to spawn when he does /rejoin so that the person has a disadvantage and what will happen if the persons egg is destroyed and the person is the only one left so when he crashes what happens will the game just end? So there are some doubts here but I would love that to be implemented

Reactions: sqlteh

sqlteh

Jan 7, 2022
Afghanistan
So here is why I think it could be abused so if someone is getting destroyed then the person can leave and join again so it will get the person saved so the only solution is to make the person back to spawn when he does /rejoin so that the person has a disadvantage and what will happen if the persons egg is destroyed and the person is the only one left so when he crashes what happens will the game just end? So there are some doubts here but I would love that to be implemented
I say just make it similar to Hypixels rejoin command

valatic6086

Jul 22, 2021
Add /rejoin because cool command and I always crash and make it only for 5 min to not get abused and if someone leaves while some is hitting him he should get the kill and the player should have a egg to be able to do /rejoin and they must die after doing /rejoin

ItsCrust

Jan 19, 2022
It Would Help Alot Especially For Scrimming Community When We Get Crashed And We Have To Leave And Reque And It Can Get Frustrating Sometimes So This Command Will Be Helpful :D

Dec 24, 2021
They will death reset as you Join back.

Other servers who has the /rejoin command does a death reset to player and if the player was tagged in a combat it would give him the kill/final kill.

Dec 24, 2021
It Would Help Alot Especially For Scrimming Community When We Get Crashed And We Have To Leave And Reque And It Can Get Frustrating Sometimes So This Command Will Be Helpful :D
Yeah!
But i think instead the should fix their bugs of crashing, getting stuck at spawn after respawning

kar4bela14

Jan 23, 2022
I want a /rejoin command for eggwars because when me, or other people play scrims in eggwars, sometimes someone crashes and we have to re queue and it can be very annoying, sometimes even leads to people quitting the game/scrim and leaving. Or maybe if somebody has the void glitch they can relog and still be in the scrim or game. Same thing with pink glitch, if you get pink glitch you want to relog but you're in game, you can always use /rejoin and be back in the game.
Yes there should be any command which we can rejoin the game when we lost connection. I hope cubecraft developer team will work about it.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I agree because this is annoying like if they still have their egg, they should be able to rejoin the game if they disconnected, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom