Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YoshiCrafter

Member
Feb 23, 2018
3
2
9
Simple Suggestion if this even goes under the suggestion thread.

/rejoin because crashing is annoying
I don't really see anything that could be "game-changing" other than you join back or if you fix the crash glitch that would be great too.
Yes, I do realize that I can change my version but I shouldn't need to period. If it's a glitch it's a glitch, it should be fixed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom