Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DerpyDiaper

Jul 18, 2017
There has been many games where I have been lagged out and have not been able to reconnect. So I think Cubecraft should have a command that allows you to rejoin. I think the command that allows you to rejoin should be /back.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
This already has been suggested in the past, the most of the opinions were positive but some people (like @iCheeetah ) made some good points.
like:
Salty players who are losing a game of pvp would leave the game, and then come back after a while
There should be a max. time where you can use /rejoin, if someone wins the game the leaved players are not allowed to turn back to a game, the player may not spawn close to an enemy and maybe on his own island in my opinion.

Reactions: DerpyDiaper
This has been reported many times before. I agree if you only get a certain amount of time to rejoin the game. It would be unfair if you would be able to rejoin a game after you were gone for thirty minutes. Also it would be weird if you are playing a team gamemode and you only need to eliminate one more team, you are just about to do this and suddenly someone joins the game and a eliminated team is revived. So I think tere should definitely be rules for this like not being able to rejoin a game of eggwars when your egg is destroyed and everyone in your is dead or maybe the timer I mentioned (Don't comment reasons why these rules I gave are stupid they were just examples). But these rules are not up to me and should be chosen by staff members. So maybe an option for a future update:).

Reactions: Twania

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
This has been reported many times before. I agree if you only get a certain amount of time to rejoin the game. It would be unfair if you would be able to rejoin a game after you were gone for thirty minutes. Also it would be weird if you are playing a team gamemode and you only need to eliminate one more team, you are just about to do this and suddenly someone joins the game and a eliminated team is revived. So I think tere should definitely be rules for this like not being able to rejoin a game of eggwars when your egg is destroyed and everyone in your is dead or maybe the timer I mentioned (Don't comment reasons why these rules I gave are stupid they were just examples). But these rules are not up to me and should be chosen by staff members. So maybe an option for a future update:).
There should be a max. time where you can use /rejoin, if someone wins the game the leaved players are not allowed to turn back to a game,

Yes just like I said *I agree if you only get a certain amount of time to rejoin thegame. It would be unfair if you would be able to rejoin a game after you were gone for thirty minutes* And yes when someone wins the game the game is over so you shouldn't be able to rejoin. You should probably get an error message like: No recent games found, The game which you are trying to join is over or Your time to rejoin has expired.

Reactions: Twania and Vreeself

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This already has been suggested in the past, the most of the opinions were positive but some people (like @iCheeetah ) made some good points.
like:
There should be a max. time where you can use /rejoin, if someone wins the game the leaved players are not allowed to turn back to a game, the player may not spawn close to an enemy and maybe on his own island in my opinion.
Yup. You shouldn't be able to rejoin:

• If you have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications.
  • If you disconnect yourself because you were almost dead and eliminated from the game, so your egg was already destroyed.
I'm in for the /rejoin by the way, but you just shouldn't be able to rejoin in such/these cases.

Reactions: Vreeself

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
They would have to place a dummy entity at the location you logged out. That way if you were in a fight you still diebut if you weren't your teammates might be able to protect you.
It would be impossible to determine if a player lost connection on purpose or not, so he shouldn't be able to get an advantage over just staying in the game.

Reactions: scriblemelego

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
Maybe have it so when you rejoin it kills you. This means that salty players will lose there stuff anyway. Also it acts as a punishment for leaving the game.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
There has been many games where I have been lagged out and have not been able to reconnect. So I think Cubecraft should have a command that allows you to rejoin. I think the command that allows you to rejoin should be /back.
YES!!! so many times when my internet goes to crap and i need to reset it but i cant cause ill leave the game

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom