• No, but thanks for the suggestion

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

FelmaxMC

Jul 1, 2018
Santiago, Chile
Pronouns
He/Him
Everyone is tired of people killing you with the weakness of having to kill a person. I recommend putting regeneration or completely regenerating life when you kill someone or also make it immortal for 3 seconds after killing someone. I hope they are well <3

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
Everyone is tired of people killing you with the weakness of having to kill a person. I recommend putting regeneration or completely regenerating life when you kill someone or also make it immortal for 3 seconds after killing someone. I hope they are well <3
completely regenerating life when you kill someone or also make it immortal for 3 seconds after killing someone, these 2 are way to overpowered and are bad idea's, but I think it is a good idea to regen 1,2 or maybe 3 hearts, so you have another chance against s someone who jumps at you directly after you've killed somebody and your health is down to 1 heart.

Reactions: Lozora

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
It's a no for me, sorry. The reason for that is because cleaning is a part of SkyWars. For an example, I clean people when they have way better armor. That way, I still have a decent chance at winning the game. Hence is why I think fully regenerating is too overpowered. I wouldn't like to see immortality either because it may cause some confusion because you wouldn't be able to hit another person for a few seconds. Besides that, 3 seconds is enough to kill someone sometimes, so this would also be way too overpowered. Like Quis said, you should consider purchasing the ability where you have a chance at receiving a splash potion of healing after killing someone, if you haven't already!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom