Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want it to be added?

  • Yes

    Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, but thanks for the suggestion

    Votes: 4 44.4%

  • Total voters
    9

maximilianoo_

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2018
18
33
89
Santiago, Chile
Pronouns
He/Him
Everyone is tired of people killing you with the weakness of having to kill a person. I recommend putting regeneration or completely regenerating life when you kill someone or also make it immortal for 3 seconds after killing someone. I hope they are well <3
 

colinverp

Well-Known Member
May 5, 2020
222
362
114
22
Helmond netherlands
Everyone is tired of people killing you with the weakness of having to kill a person. I recommend putting regeneration or completely regenerating life when you kill someone or also make it immortal for 3 seconds after killing someone. I hope they are well <3
completely regenerating life when you kill someone or also make it immortal for 3 seconds after killing someone, these 2 are way to overpowered and are bad idea's, but I think it is a good idea to regen 1,2 or maybe 3 hearts, so you have another chance against s someone who jumps at you directly after you've killed somebody and your health is down to 1 heart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lozora

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
348
1,343
204
22
It's a no for me, sorry. The reason for that is because cleaning is a part of SkyWars. For an example, I clean people when they have way better armor. That way, I still have a decent chance at winning the game. Hence is why I think fully regenerating is too overpowered. I wouldn't like to see immortality either because it may cause some confusion because you wouldn't be able to hit another person for a few seconds. Besides that, 3 seconds is enough to kill someone sometimes, so this would also be way too overpowered. Like Quis said, you should consider purchasing the ability where you have a chance at receiving a splash potion of healing after killing someone, if you haven't already!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom