Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Yes, but then it should only be allowed if you had not played a game using that kit yet. Maybe, but only maybe, it could be so that after one game you can refund, but playing 2 games after buying the kit will not allow you to do a refund.
Anyways, nice suggestion! :D

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Yes, but then it should only be allowed if you had not played a game using that kit yet. Maybe, but only maybe, it could be so that after one game you can refund, but playing 2 games after buying the kit will not allow you to do a refund.
Anyways, nice suggestion! :D
That would make things too complicated I think. The thing I love about Cubecraft is that it is such a simple, accessible server and everything is explained. That would make things a whole lot more difficult.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Not really necessary in my opinion. Took me a lot of time to get the swordsman kit when I was a noob in PvP, but once you regularly win games or kill players your points will go fast.

Reactions: GummiWummiBear

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Personally, I think refunding 50% would be best. I know it can take time to get points and it can be very frustrating to buy the wrong kit so I can understand that many people would want the full amount of points back but it's possible to get the points back.

Neat idea though! Could be useful.

Reactions: MClicious
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom