Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I think it would be good if Cubecraft allowed us to refund our pts.
However, it should not be a full refund.
Like a 50% refund
For example: If you buy a kit that is 1000 coins/pts; you could refund the kit and get 500 pts
you won't have the kit that was just refunded
The reason for this is because I usually overrate the kit I bought and turns into a disappointment
Allowing players to refund their kits for half price would be good

I would be fine if the refund was more than 50%.
I just want some coins for buying a kit that I do not use anymore

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
That is a good idea. It's just that, for me anyway, I like to get maxed out on everything so I really don't mind buying the kits I won't use. However, it is still a good idea. Perhaps it should be a 25% refund because if it's 50% or higher than people might just exploit it and refund points from all of their kits just to buy a single kit which is extremely overpowered, if you get what I mean. And also I want to be able to work for my points and not just be like ' Oh I can refund my points, let's refund this, this and this and buy all of these perks.' What I'm trying to say is that points are a reward system and I feel as though if the refund rate is too high then when you are playing in a game and get like 100 points your reaction won't be "WHOOO 100 points" it'll rather be "wow 100 points I can just refund a 1000 point kit and get 500." SORRY FOR WRITING SO MUCH or I should say typing but this is my opinion. (also will perks be refundable as well or just kits?)

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Like a 50% refund
For example: If you buy a kit that is 1000 coins/pts; you could refund the kit and get 500 pts
The reason for this is because I usually overrate the kit I bought and turns into a disappointment

But, you should be more careful in your purchases. I understand this issue would be quite frustrating. :rolleyes:

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I like the idea bucuse if you are not so good you can get also points.

Last edited:

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
But you can as well make all kits 500 points

Why would this even be necessary? Not all kits are worth 500 points.

Like a 50% refund

It's a good idea, but I'm not sure if it's actually necessary to have it, not disagreeing. It's a nice idea.

D

Deleted member 204478

Well, it's not a bad idea.
I would decrease it more, still. I would say around around 25% of the actual price, as 50% as a little too much in my opinion.

Reactions: Marieke2001

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Like a 50% refund

Great Idea A+++ !!!!! :D

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Although you're not the first to think of it, I really think this should be added. There are some kits, towers, abilities, etc. that I don't see the point in as I get better and it would me nice to at least get some reimbursement for selling kits. I think 50% is a perfect amount.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
That is a good idea. It's just that, for me anyway, I like to get maxed out on everything so I really don't mind buying the kits I won't use. However, it is still a good idea. Perhaps it should be a 25% refund because if it's 50% or higher than people might just exploit it and refund points from all of their kits just to buy a single kit which is extremely overpowered, if you get what I mean. And also I want to be able to work for my points and not just be like ' Oh I can refund my points, let's refund this, this and this and buy all of these perks.' What I'm trying to say is that points are a reward system and I feel as though if the refund rate is too high then when you are playing in a game and get like 100 points your reaction won't be "WHOOO 100 points" it'll rather be "wow 100 points I can just refund a 1000 point kit and get 500." SORRY FOR WRITING SO MUCH or I should say typing but this is my opinion. (also will perks be refundable as well or just kits?)

I'm fine with the refunding ratio to be 25% to the real price. It just doesn't make sense to me to keep a kit that i won't use anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom