Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
It's outrageously priced. Let's do some simple math.

It takes 5 super cubelets to craft an uber cubelet. In one of those 5 super cubelets are 5 regular cubelets. One regular cubelet cost 500 loot points. Now if we make an equation (500 x 5[number of cubelets] x5[number of super cubelets]=cost of an uber cubelet) That adds up to be 12,500 loot points. Now for obsidian rank (using the same equation), it adds up to be 8,000 loot points. It doesn't sound like a lot, but look at it this way. You get 200 loot points a day for voting. If you take the loot points need divided by 200, that is the number of days (ONLY BY VOTING) you'll spend. For everyone but Obsidian, that'll take 2 months and 3 days. For all Obsidian owners, that'll take a month and a half. It's not worth that much time and effort to open an uber cubelet that gives me a hat. (Yes, believe me, they have gotten me triggered. I got an egg hat from the easter egg hunt. No happy.)
Now you might say, "Play some games, you get CuBl3tS!!1!"
For me at least, Cubelets seem to be a little rarer to find by playing games. And they only last two weeks. If you are on Cubecraft for an hour a day, you might not even find one. If you no-life Cubecraft, you might be lucky to find 2-3 a day. It is still not enough time to craft or find the amount of Cubelets needed before they all expire. If you have a strategy, you can PM me.
Another thing is, you don't win loot points by playing games. It is extremely tough to get those points, build them up, and craft cubelets, before they all expire.

So one of three things need to happen here:
- Increase the rate at which Cubelets are found by playing games
- Increase the "Expiration Date"
- Lower the price for EVERYONE for crafting cubelets. Ofc, make it better for those with Obi.

Adios - CamBam

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Daily challenges also provide plenty of loot points a day.
I really don't have much against the current system, but I do think it's a bit annoying that obsidian ranks get basically everything at a much smaller price. But then again, it's a great reason to get obsidian rank and it really doesn't give you any actual gameplay advantages. It's just purely used for loot. The current conversion is fine as is.
The expiration dates usually only apply to cubelets you get from the weekly rewards & cubelets you find in-game. The expiration date really doesn't bother me since you could convert 4/5 expiring cubelets to a fresh cubelet of a higher tier with a 14 day timer. You may just as well save up loot points to compensate for bad luck, which is easily done through voting and daily challenges.
That aside, I have noticed that cubelets feel much rarer than before the update. I haven't really found a cubelet since 2 days ago, and I've been playing for at least 6 hours a day. Since the update post mentioned a completely new way of getting cubelets, it might actually be punishing quick games. I'm not too sure about this though, since I really don't know all of the factors that play a role in deciding whether someone gets a cubelet or not. Looking into this might be worthwhile.

I just really want to find more Easter cubelets. I've gotten 1 out of playing games since the Easter update, and I've played for at least 16 hours.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
If you are on Cubecraft for an hour a day, you might not even find one. If you no-life Cubecraft, you might be lucky to find 2-3 a day. It is still not enough time to craft or find the amount of Cubelets needed before they all expire.
[···]
Adios - CamBam
I strongly agree with this, played for 8 hours in total the past two days without getting any cubelets.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It's outrageously priced. Let's do some simple math.

It takes 5 super cubelets to craft an uber cubelet. In one of those 5 super cubelets are 5 regular cubelets. One regular cubelet cost 500 loot points. Now if we make an equation (500 x 5[number of cubelets] x5[number of super cubelets]=cost of an uber cubelet) That adds up to be 12,500 loot points. Now for obsidian rank (using the same equation), it adds up to be 8,000 loot points. It doesn't sound like a lot, but look at it this way. You get 200 loot points a day for voting. If you take the loot points need divided by 200, that is the number of days (ONLY BY VOTING) you'll spend. For everyone but Obsidian, that'll take 2 months and 3 days. For all Obsidian owners, that'll take a month and a half. It's not worth that much time and effort to open an uber cubelet that gives me a hat. (Yes, believe me, they have gotten me triggered. I got an egg hat from the easter egg hunt. No happy.)
Now you might say, "Play some games, you get CuBl3tS!!1!"
For me at least, Cubelets seem to be a little rarer to find by playing games. And they only last two weeks. If you are on Cubecraft for an hour a day, you might not even find one. If you no-life Cubecraft, you might be lucky to find 2-3 a day. It is still not enough time to craft or find the amount of Cubelets needed before they all expire. If you have a strategy, you can PM me.
Another thing is, you don't win loot points by playing games. It is extremely tough to get those points, build them up, and craft cubelets, before they all expire.

So one of three things need to happen here:
- Increase the "Expiration Date"
- Lower the price for EVERYONE for crafting cubelets. Ofc, make it better for those with Obi.

Adios - CamBam
I get, on average, two cubelets a day which before, I would get a lot more. I would agree on all of them. Too much time and I think they should make the uber cubelet crafting less for gold rank+.
I like your ideas though.
+1

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Amazing idea, Ive been grinding for the past week for the dailys, and I still dont have enuf to make a uber, also cublets are super hard to find I have no life and play 5+ hours min per day and I think ive gotten 1 easter cublet.
Good Price - 350 for the regular cublet

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
There's also a problem with duplicated Uber Cubelets (YES I HAD THIS), you only get +-200 loot points back, which isn't even enough to craft a normal cubelet, this really annoys me because the 12.500 loot points isn't worth the 200 loot points, like many other people, I have been saving up for an uber cubelet. It takes absolutely ages :/

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There's also a problem with duplicated Uber Cubelets (YES I HAD THIS), you only get +-200 loot points back, which isn't even enough to craft a normal cubelet, this really annoys me because the 12.500 loot points isn't worth the 200 loot points, like many other people, I have been saving up for an uber cubelet. It takes absolutely ages :/
If you get a double from a Uber Cubelet you should at least get 1200 Loot Points imo.

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom