Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2020
947
1,443
129
Please balance out OP mode. It’s not fun to break someone else’s armour just for them to switch through 5 sets of iron and 2 sets of diamond and go through 20 minutes of fighting.

I infer from the fact that OP-Half is common because nobody likes OP normal. It’s just too tedious. But in OP half its difficult to 3v1 without a power V.

Just change protection values on certain armour pieces so we dont have issues like this please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drakie❤ and LlTE

LlTE

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2019
629
541
169
25
Turkey
You don't need to adjust it better like this, If you are one against three, this is your team’s problem, because you either got away from each other or did not cooperate etc.
The summary, I don't think it needs to be modified, will become more op.
 

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
376
1,689
234
21
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really now how overpowered Eggwars works in 1.9 or above Java, but in 1.8, I think that everything is very balanced already.

Due to the nature of the game, which is basically spamming your left mouse button, in OP 1.8 Java Eggwars, the best way to eliminate someone would be to either break their armor or knock them off an edge. Especially end-game, where players have full diamond armor with crazy amounts of enchanted gaps. From what I have observed, fights in 1.8 tend to be a lot shorter and the only way to make it longer was to add overpowered gear and weapons into one of the gamemodes.

From my experience(which is not much), on the 1.9 or above Java network, fights in Eggwars are slow-paced and more strategic. So I think that this would be a good idea, maybe lowering it down to Protection 4 or 3. I don't know if the server has a custom plugin that changes the Protection armor values, but the vanilla version of Protection is basically the armor value times 4.

Prot 1 ~ (1 x 4 = 4) 4% damage reduction
Prot 2 ~ (2 x 4 = 8) 8% damage reduction

and so on, though theoretically if you were to have Prot 25, you would have 100% damage reduction, but this is capped at 80%, there are a lot more other variables to this but this is one of the main factors.

So if Prot 5(20% damage reduction) were the current value that the armor was at right now, it could be changed to Prot 4(16% damage reduction) or Prot 3(12% damage reduction).

So in my opinion I think the armor values should be changed on the 1.9+ Java network and not on the 1.8 Java network.

Sorry for the long post, I kinda got carried away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen Ualala
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom