Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Redstone Rank
I know some have talked about this, but I was thinking why we don't have a Redstone rank. In my life, there are three things that really matter: food, music and redstone. So not having the redstone rank in this server is a real bummer. I also know of some people who would like to have the redstone rank implemented.

There was this thread I was looking at that said we don't have a redstone rank because red symbolizes power. An admin's prefix is red, and adding a redstone rank will make it somewhat confusing. I find this more of an opinion, and for me, not implementing a rank because of a color doesn't really make sense. Besides, the prefix Admin is already in bold, I don't see the problem in this.

As for actually implementing this, I think it should be in between gold and diamond. Redstone is more valuable and rare than diamond, but less useful than diamond. So it is reasonable that Redstone is between those ranks. As for the advantages and perks, I think it should have the same perks as diamond, and the diamond rank and up should receive more perks. Just an idea. But I would really like for the redstone rank to be considered.

Feedback is always welcome :]

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I would actually demote myself for redstone rank. Seriously, it looks that beautiful.
2014-12-02_08.32.58.png

Couldn't we have like lapis+ be able to cosmetically change their rank to redstone or something? ;_;

Reactions: Iselciour

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
It's not the prefix that people will get confused about, it's the colour in tab. I have been asked if i'm a redstone rank 3-4 times, and it's not even a rank, nor do i think it will be. As you said, there are other threads on this so if this one gets off-topic, i'll lock it and you can carry on the subject on the other ~10 threads.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
It's like a donator who enters a game in SW. People still spam op because they think that since they are donators, they caan vote. Besides, being spammed op is much worse than being asked if your a redstone rank. As for hitting tab: this will probably get fixed soon but all the names are white. Also, when you hit tab, the redstone rank will be under some other ranks. So when you need an admin, the admins will be on the top and the redstoners will be on the bottom. There will always be people who get confused about things. So sacrificing a rank because of confusion doesn't make sense, like I said before.

Reactions: Sophie

__Charlie__

Nov 30, 2014
Although It is good to bring in more donations and ranks I feel this will be more confusing and many people as stupid as it sounds may find this confusing and difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom