Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey all.

Just wanted to do a quick post explaining the generator situation so we can come to a consensus on what the community would like us to do as it's a bit complicated.

Recently we rolled out our Game Framework backend changes to EggWars Bedrock, which caused the generator issue. In November when we released the EggWars Rank Update we changed the speed of the generators using a config file- so that we could time the skins properly. This is when the bug went out causing generators to be 2x faster.

The recent backend changes fixed the bug, causing the generators to be normal. The current speed is the intended speed however this has been on production for a long time now. Since the community has grown used to this speed- we can change it back to what it was before.

React with :agree: if you would like us to revert the speed back to before, this would be approximately double its current speed.

React with :disagree: if you prefer the current speed.

Thank you, all.

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
Hey all.

Just wanted to do a quick post explaining the generator situation so we can come to a consensus on what the community would like us to do as it's a bit complicated.

Recently we rolled out our Game Framework backend changes to EggWars Bedrock, which caused the generator issue. In November when we released the EggWars Rank Update we changed the speed of the generators using a config file- so that we could time the skins properly. This is when the bug went out causing generators to be 2x faster.

The recent backend changes fixed the bug, causing the generators to be normal. The current speed is the intended speed however this has been on production for a long time now. Since the community has grown used to this speed- we can change it back to what it was before.

React with :agree: if you would like us to revert the speed back to before, this would be approximately double its current speed.

Thank you, all.
Oh, definitely revert the speed back, as they are now, generators just feel far too slow for a game mode that has a high chance to be terrifyingly fast paced like Egg Wars. With faster generators, it's much easier to get what's needed and dive into the combat, arguably the best part of the mode. That and it lowers the irritation gained from things like teammates AFK'ing on the same generator as you.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Kind of surprised to learn that they have been going at double rate as normal since the update, I thought it was intended to increase the speed a bit but not by that much. However, at the moment they feel slower than I have ever seen them. Definitely want these at previous speed + start up before the game.

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Hey all.

Thank you, all.
idk if it’s only me yesterday the speed was slow as hell today i start my first match of day and the secondo the match started i was already with 16 iron lol suddenly the generators now are fast so i think this speed is enough or it’s gonna be to op

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
idk if it’s only me yesterday the speed was slow as hell today i start my first match of day and the secondo the match started i was already with 16 iron lol suddenly the generators now are fast so i think this speed is enough or it’s gonna be to op
We fixed the generators not starting before the game starts. So it should have quite a few tokens on it when the game starts.

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
We fixed the generators not starting before the game starts. So it should have quite a few tokens on it when the game starts.
like i said the speed they have now is perfect for rusher and non rusher players doubling the speed will just be too op making it impossible for rushers

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi! In my opinion I think that the generators of before (the fast ones), should return as soon as possible, as this gives a lot of playability, I think that most of the community agrees with what I say because this makes the games last less time. I think the current generators are too slow.

Thanks.

• Disagree
Reactions: La J

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Because faster generators are... like... objectively better lol
faster than now not really… the time a player gonna rush he gonna find the other guy already with leather armour and the stone sword idk if u understood what i meant the thing is rn generators are good for both type of players with faster generators rushing at start gonna be hard

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I don't play enough Eggwars for my vote to matter all that much but because my cousin plays a lot of eggwars and he liked the quicker speeds I'll vote for them to return for him since he doesn't have a forums account.

• Love
Reactions: Fesa and Silco
D

Deleted member 584093

I don't play enough Eggwars for my vote to matter all that much but because my cousin plays a lot of eggwars and he liked the quicker speeds I'll vote for them to return for him since he doesn't have a forums account.
amigois

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I must say it does feel much faster now than it used to be before the new framework.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
An iron gen is almost fully capped now, whereas it used to be around 2/3 capped iirc
A gold gen is at 4 close to 5 gold as the game starts, whereas it used to be 2-3 iirc, and it just *feels* like it's generating faster.
I'll try to look through some clips to make sure it's more than a feeling.

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
faster than now not really… the time a player gonna rush he gonna find the other guy already with leather armour and the stone sword idk if u understood what i meant the thing is rn generators are good for both type of players with faster generators rushing at start gonna be hard
How does faster generators make it more difficult for rushers? They now need less time to gather everything they'd need, and if they happen upon leathers along the way, they'll just have to work around it like I for one always have, it changes nothing really.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom