• Total voters

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't disagree because there's still a week to go. I know that, but I might as well put the suggestion here now so they have enough time to see it.
Alright, I'm going to say it. CubeCraft is boring. Nobody wants to play on a server focused around cubes if there's cubes in every other server.

What we need to do is rebrand to RhombicosidodecahedronCraft, as there is little chance of others seeing it. This should be done around the start of April, as Easter means more players, and people love rhombicosidodecahedrons. Here's one for reference:
640px-Rhombicosidodecahedron.jpg

What do y'all think?

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't disagree because there's still a week to go. I know that, but I might as well put the suggestion here now so they have enough time to see it.
Alright, I'm going to say it. CubeCraft is boring. Nobody wants to play on a server focused around cubes if there's cubes in every other server.

What we need to do is rebrand to RhombicosidodecahedronCraft, as there is little chance of others seeing it. This should be done around the start of April, as Easter means more players, and people love rhombicosidodecahedrons. Here's one for reference:
View attachment 218741

What do y'all think?
RhombicosidodecahedronCraft is an innovative idea, might make lobby design a little harder tho lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom