Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

My ideas wich are not really nice

• Total voters

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Hey Cube!

Sometimes cubecraft rebalance the teams of Capture the flag. I understand why. But, this can be very annoying.
Is there another option to fix the issue with leavers? Maybe some forum members have a solution for this?

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Well. What a possible option would be to discourage people from leaving after being swapped is simple. When you get swapped, but then win. You get everything you would notmally get x2

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
just move players that have the least captures/least kills, or just incur a time penalty for leaving so that leaving the match will stop them joining longer than if they had stayed in the match.

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
I angree. Because another you will not do your best if you had a switch. Another idea's?[/QUOTE]

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Everybody hates that feature and it has completely ruined blockwars for me, a game that I used to enjoy much. A new system for balancing teams has been suggested more than once. I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't fix it in the next update.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
There is another Idea that could work Its inspired by tower defence. In tower defence your own towers and mobs get stronger while the enemys get weaker when you are outnumbered. Maybe a similar thing could be put into place for blockwars too.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I'd suggest the time rebalance be increased to 15 seconds because, a lot of times has happened to me that I fighting 3 or 4 people at the same time, I kill someone (and my team is winning [Probably I have been who captured the flag]) and then I die because they kill me, and when I die I have to wait for 13 or 12 seconds, and someone in the other teams leaves because they are losing, and you know what will happen... getting switched unfairly :/
So this would be my idea ;)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Everybody hates that feature and it has completely ruined blockwars for me, a game that I used to enjoy much. A new system for balancing teams has been suggested more than once. I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't fix it in the next update.
The next update i heard would be either the release of UHC or an update to Freebuild

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom