Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

figgyc

Sep 27, 2018
In skywars you only get 5 xp if you lose no matter if you get 2nd, 3rd or last, and 125 xp if you win. IMO they should either do one of the following:
  • Change to XP per kill (and maybe a small win bonus). That would mean people who go afk and win wouldnt get much and also people who kill loads of people and die in 2nd wouldnt have the game go to waste.
  • Add more XP baced on placement (maybe 75xp for 2nd, 50xp for 3rd)? Simple enough
That way you dont have to push wins to get XP which isnt hard but its just annoying how 2nd place games are a waste of time

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
In skywars you only get 5 xp if you lose no matter if you get 2nd, 3rd or last, and 125 xp if you win. IMO they should either do one of the following:
  • Change to XP per kill (and maybe a small win bonus). That would mean people who go afk and win wouldnt get much and also people who kill loads of people and die in 2nd wouldnt have the game go to waste.
  • Add more XP baced on placement (maybe 75xp for 2nd, 50xp for 3rd)? Simple enough
That way you dont have to push wins to get XP which isnt hard but its just annoying how 2nd place games are a waste of time
I don't know if what you're saying is true (since I do not focus on XP-levels) but if it is true, then it should be changed into what you've suggested here above. You should get in my opinion more XP based on the place you end in every game. People who are focussing on XP-levels are probably getting annoyed every time if they end second or third. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom