Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

exoticgobrrr

Member
May 14, 2021
2
21
4
27
Here I will discuss why they should leave seasonal games in lobby all the time,

  • Right now, there are 500 players on Snowman Survival and 460 Colony Control (CCG Team Could Add a Rank for the Games)
  • The Games Names Could be Changed to take away the Seasonal Theme (e g. Snowman Survival = Tag or Manhunt)
  • Maps Could Change as the Season is at the Time (e g. The Map Frost Could Be Leaves, and Change the Snowmen to Leaves when it's Autumn etc)
  • I'm Sure People Would Play it More Regularly (If added a Rank and did Modifications)
Thank you for your time,
-Exoticgobrrr
:heart:
 

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
674
2,425
349
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with you. The games are played so much is mostly BECAUSE they are seasonal: they are special and people take their chances on playing it as long as they can. The member count would drop drastically if it would be a normal game, AND cubecraft needs to come up with something new every winter, making it incredible hard to make each update as unique as they do right now.

I won't go into further detail as there are a few suggestions about this already. I'll link one down in the edit! 😄

Edit: Found 2!!
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom