Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
@MegaAlen, don't contact Mojang about this, as they won't help you, @Lukedog1645, you should try to contact a staff member via forums or in-game about this issue, this doesn't need a thread about it, especially in KitPvP.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Realms is a sellout. Mojang have one of the most popular pc games on the internet.
they are ruining it to get more money which will never work out to begin with, they don't realize that nobody will use realms anyways, we all know it.
They updated the EULA to deliberately stop servers and get them shutdown, we have to follow the EULA because if cubecraft doesn't it is breaking the law.

a game is like a tower. you keep building it until it's bigger than the rest but you can't just change things that have been there since the start or it will all fall down.
Mojang have no idea what damage they are doing to there game.

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
iv heard that realms is really bad and laggy so i don't think id be joining any realms servers. i hate what mojang is doing and i think there just making MC worse by taking away donations in servers idk how long this server or any servers will last without the money to keep them running :/ hopefully its enough time to try to slowly bring everything back to the way it was, if there going to do that maybe not but oh well its there dissension, and i bet they already have something in store for the future that will make the server 10 times better than it already is.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
iv heard that realms is really bad and laggy so i don't think id be joining any realms servers. i hate what mojang is doing and i think there just making MC worse by taking away donations in servers idk how long this server or any servers will last without the money to keep them running :/ hopefully its enough time to try to slowly bring everything back to the way it was, if there going to do that maybe not but oh well its there dissension, and i bet they already have something in store for the future that will make the server 10 times better than it already is.
True, Iv tried realm's a couple of times and its just like vanilla survival. There's nothing special about it that's why it hasn't got as many sales as mojang predicted. And yes, Im sure CCG can grow and get past EULA but it is a big stepping stone to cross.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
It's added to prevent people saying it as we believe it shouldn't really be talked about, as well as a few other things. If you really must say realms in chat, contact @halothe23.

u could just say realm5
That will most likely end up getting you muted as you are avoiding the plug-in to stop you saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom