Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SeiiShogun

Aug 8, 2022
Hey there, fellow gamers! The name's Seiishogun, and I'm a passionate Minecraft player on the CubeCraft server. With the prestigious Lapis rank, I'm always diving into the action-packed worlds of SkyWars and FFA.

When the sun sets and the stars light up the sky, that's when you'll find me unleashing my skills and having a blast. I love the thrill of intense battles and the excitement of exploring new virtual realms.

So, if you're up for some epic Minecraft adventures, count me in! Let's team up, test our strategies, and create unforgettable moments together. See you online in CubeCraft!

SeiiShogun

Aug 8, 2022
When the sun sets and the day turns into night, that's when I really get in the zone. Late-night gaming sessions are my jam, where I can let loose, unwind, and connect with like-minded gamers who share the same passion.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the forums, and the community! Hope to see you here more often - especially after seeing that well put together suggestion thread of yours. ⭐

Rose♡

Jun 4, 2023
Idaho
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey there, fellow gamers! The name's Seiishogun, and I'm a passionate Minecraft player on the CubeCraft server. With the prestigious Lapis rank, I'm always diving into the action-packed worlds of SkyWars and FFA.

When the sun sets and the stars light up the sky, that's when you'll find me unleashing my skills and having a blast. I love the thrill of intense battles and the excitement of exploring new virtual realms.

So, if you're up for some epic Minecraft adventures, count me in! Let's team up, test our strategies, and create unforgettable moments together. See you online in CubeCraft!
Welcome to the Forums! :)

klutch 1 cps

Jul 16, 2023

Nice knowing about you.

Sgribl

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022

Nice to meet ya!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom