Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Hello! I’m just now realising there’s an introductions thread. I’ve had this account for over 3 years and I’ve still not done one of these. So I thought, let’s give it a shot! :)

Heya! I’m a swedish boy named Ivan, though people call me Mil at the moment. I’m not very good with names as you can see from my 37 different IGN’s: https://namemc.com/profile/Milhato.1.
I’m an autistic boy at the age of 14 right now. I’ve also got ADHD and anger issues, so that’s fun. I’m 172 cm short and I enjoy watching Star Wars and anime A LOT, so if you have any anime suggestions be sure to mention them in the comments, and I’ll be sure to watch them one day! I also love minecraft, as it was my very first computer game. I had previously played Mario Kart Wii and DS, and on my DS I even broke my drift button as I played too much (and threw it a couple of times).

I can still remember the day I got Minecraft, the 1st September 2013, making it my 8th birthday. I had heard of it from one of my old mates who played it with his brothers. I started playing single player and quickly got bored of it, as there wasn’t that much to do in my opinion. I searched for ‘best swedish minecraft servers’ and found one that I sadly don’t remember the name of. I became really fond of the PvP in it and quickly developed some form of skill in it. I was top 50 on the kills leaderboard and I played on the server for more than 5 hours every single day.

I later found CubeCraft, in 2015 I believe. I was amazed by the server and immediately fell in love with it. I played way too much but for me, it didn’t matter. I enjoyed every second of it, from hanging out in the lobbies, to playing my favourite game, Skywars. Skywars was the game for me. I quickly learned how to speedbridge and later started breezlying upwards.

In 2016 when the combat update released it was terrible for me. I had played so much spam PvP this new thing was awful for me. But then I tried it, and realised that this new PvP thing is actually better. Now you can’t rely on getting a beast amount of CPS, and you actually need to time your hits better. Of course I was absolute garbage at it, and spammed a bunch aswell.

After about 2 years I’d say I was decent at it. I later stumbled upon @CampersDontWin who most definitely doesn’t remember me. But either way, you taught me how to PvP so much better and I’m really grateful for it. Cheers mate!

I’m currently still a Skywars tryhard, though I’m only at 700 wins. Leaderboard is so out of reach :p. I’m not very good at it and make reckless decisions, but it’s fun nevertheless.

I now want to talk about some absolutely amazing friends I’ve made playing on the server (not a lot).

@Hoshi - You are such a nice person, and you gave me the inspiration for making this thread even, not that you told me to. I may or may not have made you mad and for that I apologise. I remember how we met (wasn’t that long ago), I had just made my very first post here, about a month ago. In reality I just wanted to change my name from “_DerpyKing” as I didn’t really feel like that was a good name. I made this random suggestion for a Skywars map idea that I’ve sadly given up on. You asked me to try building it and I tried. That went absolutely terrible. I saw that you had a YouTube channel and I checked it out. Your voice was really cute in your video (sorry, had to say it) and in the end of the video was your discord. I added you and we actually became friends (from my point of view). You may have thought I joked about you being the first person I’ve had a conversation with in my life, and you were absolutely right. Though I’m really not social, you’re one of the few I feel comfortable talking to. You told me you had been designer and had plans on trying to become helper, and look at you now! I really look up to your success which I know, bit cheesy, but it’s genuine, you’re a really nice person and you deserved helper more than anyone!

@BeSleepy - I’ve only talked to you once and I don’t believe you’re going to see this, but you’re really nice. You know my secret, which I haven’t really told anyone except those who know me IRL. I remember the game we met, when you won a 1v1 bridgefight with leather armour versus someone with full diamond. That was epic. The first time I heard your voice because I’m too stupid to understand anything so you had to tell me step by step how to get a free LabyMod cosmetic. I really appreciate you, and I hope we’ll be friends for a long time.

@Rawrbin - Rawr.

@Livvv - I know you’re swedish but I’ll do this in english anyways.
You’re such an amazing person with an amazing pink skin! You’re really nice and I’m sorry for upsetting you a couple of days ago. It really wasn’t my intention, I was just messing around. I really hope that your finger is better aswell, and that you can play more overwatch, as it is a pretty damn good game!

@MrTommy - You may not consider me as your friend but I most certainly consider you as mine! You’re a really great person who helps everyone, ya wannabe. You seem like a really fun and nice person and I’d love to get to know you better!

@WannabePolice2 - Again, might not consider me as your friend but you’re a really cool guy. Your name is actually hilarious, both ingame and on the forums. Would love to get to know you better!

@Rawrbin - You didn’t actually think I’d just leave you with just “Rawr”? I would honestly consider you as one of my best friends I’ve made on CubeCraft. I remember the first time I saw you in a voice chat on CubeCraft’s discord. It was when Story was drawing Mickey Mouse on your request. Then a few days later I just saw you everywhere, I actually thought “damn, this dude is at every place at the same time”. You asked for some feedback on your Robin build, and I told you I could help, but I’m not that good at building. Either way you sent me some screenshots of it in DM’s and it looked really cool! You’re really nice, remember the text I wrote you on the map tentacles in solo EggWars? I meant all of it. You’re actually the perfect fit for a helper, if you don’t get helper I will actually (insert dramatic thing) CubeCraft. You really deserve it buddy!

@Molly (KitsuneToru) - Might not consider me as a friend, but you’re really nice! You’re certainly someone I’d love to become better friends with. Also, you don’t need 6 monitors!

@2pancakes - I’m so sorry for forgetting to mention you at first! You’re a really good friend of mine so it’s odd that I forgot. I’ll make this one super long to compensate.
I believe we first met through @Hoshi ‘s party. We were in a discord call and you didn’t talk, that’s fine.
It’s actually hilarious to see that you’re just always hanging out in lobby 1, just talking to people. I can’t understand the reason for you not getting helper, but you just gotta tryhard like crazy this time. You got this! For some odd reason the strongest memory I have of you is when we played Skywars on the map “Bunny”. The last guy was just camping at the top of the bunny and I could actually just feel the struggle as you couldn’t reach him. In the end you managed to mine into the bunny’s head and go up through the middle. I think this was the game you told me that your application got denied. It was because you weren’t online on the forums enough right? That could also be the reason as to why I missed you in here. I hope this was long enough for you as we haven’t really played that many games together.

I’m really sorry if I missed someone, I guess we haven’t talked enough outside of minecraft for my garbage memory to remember you.

The 5 years I’ve spent on CubeCraft has been an absolute blast, though all of my friends has been made in the last month. I really look forwards to playing more on CubeCraft, my absolute favourite server!

A massive thanks to @Hoshi for giving me an insane confidence boost and helping me talk to people, you may not know it yourself, but you helped me a bunch! You’re amazing :)

This has been my life story instead of an introduction but whatever

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
You really wrote an amazing story here. I feel like I didn't know a big part of your story about CubeCraft. I don't have words for it, really. It's absolutely touching. I'm sure you put all of your heart in this story! Anyhow, you honestly deserve to mention yourself. I appreciate you the way you are. You're an amazing person and a great friend. You are truly one of my close friends! You're funny and your personality is great. You honestly deserve recognition. You keep doing you! ^-^
@Hoshi - You are such a nice person, and you gave me the inspiration for making this thread even, not that you told me to. I may or may not have made you mad and for that I apologise. I remember how we met (wasn’t that long ago), I had just made my very first post here, about a month ago. In reality I just wanted to change my name from “_DerpyKing” as I didn’t really feel like that was a good name. I made this random suggestion for a Skywars map idea that I’ve sadly given up on. You asked me to try building it and I tried. That went absolutely terrible. I saw that you had a YouTube channel and I checked it out. Your voice was really cute in your video (sorry, had to say it) and in the end of the video was your discord. I added you and we actually became friends (from my point of view). You may have thought I joked about you being the first person I’ve had a conversation with in my life, and you were absolutely right. Though I’m really not social, you’re one of the few I feel comfortable talking to. You told me you had been designer and had plans on trying to become helper, and look at you now! I really look up to your success which I know, bit cheesy, but it’s genuine, you’re a really nice person and you deserved helper more than anyone!
I forgive you for mentioning my real name every 2 seconds xD. Talking about the SkyWars map, I actually quite liked the concept of your map. It just needed a bit more platformish space for PvP. It's greatly appreciated that you tried, anyway! Anyhow, I also acknowledge you as a great friend. If I'd never made that video, or you'd have never made that suggestion, I'm sure we wouldn't have met (yet). Yes, this is the first time I appreciate the fact that I made that video, lmao. Maybe it wasn't so bad to do so. About the Helper thing, I had always dreamt about becoming one. Though, I always used to be telling myself I wouldn't. Really, I wouldn't have been able to become a Helper without this community. Like you explained I helped you, was actually what it first felt like when I joined. CubeCraft has brought me so many great memories, and I actually used to be really asocial. I had a hard time communicating, etc. CubeCraft's community helped me become a better person. In fact, because of it I actually became more social in real life too! Big thanks to all of you for that, which includes you, Mil.

Since becoming a Helper is also your ambition, I'll tell you the following; I'm sure you'll become a Helper eventually. With a bit of improvement, you're a perfect fit! I've seen you try really hard. You're trying your absolute best for Cube, and I can see that. Also, if you'd like to, I'll keep introducing you to more friends. I'm sure they'll find you quite friendly! By the way, you're always free to listen along to my music again ;) Unlike @2pancakes >:C

Reactions: remio and RemiFan

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
You really wrote an amazing story here. I feel like I didn't know a big part of your story about CubeCraft. I don't have words for it, really. It's absolutely touching. I'm sure you put all of your heart in this story! Anyhow, you honestly deserve to mention yourself. I appreciate you the way you are. You're an amazing person and a great friend. You are truly one of my close friends! You're funny and your personality is great. You honestly deserve recognition. You keep doing you! ^-^

I forgive you for mentioning my real name every 2 seconds xD. Talking about the SkyWars map, I actually quite liked the concept of your map. It just needed a bit more platformish space for PvP. It's greatly appreciated that you tried, anyway! Anyhow, I also acknowledge you as a great friend. If I'd never made that video, or you'd have never made that suggestion, I'm sure we wouldn't have met (yet). Yes, this is the first time I appreciate the fact that I made that video, lmao. Maybe it wasn't so bad to do so. About the Helper thing, I had always dreamt about becoming one. Though, I always used to be telling myself I wouldn't. Really, I wouldn't have been able to become a Helper without this community. Like you explained I helped you, was actually what it first felt like when I joined. CubeCraft has brought me so many great memories, and I actually used to be really asocial. I had a hard time communicating, etc. CubeCraft's community helped me become a better person. In fact, because of it I actually became more social in real life too! Big thanks to all of you for that, which includes you, Mil.

Since becoming a Helper is also your ambition, I'll tell you the following; I'm sure you'll become a Helper eventually. With a bit of improvement, you're a perfect fit! I've seen you try really hard. You're trying your absolute best for Cube, and I can see that. Also, if you'd like to, I'll keep introducing you to more friends. I'm sure they'll find you quite friendly! By the way, you're always free to listen along to my music again ;) Unlike @2pancakes >:C
That’s really sweet of you, this is exactly what I mean with you helping me. You’re definitely one of the nicest people I know, if not the nicest, both online and IRL

Reactions: Hoshi

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I cried when I only saw "Rawr."
I then cried even more when you mentioned me again, and said all these nice words!
(Yes, I remember what you said to me, I have the screenshot :>)
You're truly my best friend, and I love playing together!
(I'll send a longer text on discord when I'm finished working for school)
Lots of love!

Reactions: Hoshi and RemiFan

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
You really wrote an amazing story here. I feel like I didn't know a big part of your story about CubeCraft. I don't have words for it, really. It's absolutely touching. I'm sure you put all of your heart in this story! Anyhow, you honestly deserve to mention yourself. I appreciate you the way you are. You're an amazing person and a great friend. You are truly one of my close friends! You're funny and your personality is great. You honestly deserve recognition. You keep doing you!
Haha, the fact that you don’t know much about my story about joining CubeCraft could be because I never told you. I did put a lot of effort into making this and I’m sure I wouldn’t’ve posted it unless you had been there as a motivation for me. It’s amazing to know that you see me as a great friend, I’m not that likeable for most haha. Also knowing that someone appreciates the jokes I make is really nice to know!

It’s good to know you forgive me, sorry for causing you any trouble. About the map, there is no way I’m redoing that without any tools, I put way too much effort in it. I’m still really glad I made the post, because as you said, we might’ve never met if I didn’t. I actually really like your video, it’s really well edited for someones first video, and the tips you gave in that video gave me the idea to make a video dedicated to only those kinds of tips (coming soon, don’t steal my idea). It’s really sad that you kept telling yourself that you shouldn’t be helper, as you greatly deserve it! I really look up to you, the fact that you too were asocial but you managed to break out of it, that’s amazing! I’m sure that one day I’ll be able to talk more freely with randoms, but it’s a work in progress.

It’s great to hear that you believe in me, as I said, I’ll wait about 3 months until I apply, and I’ll keep trying my absolute best to one day become helper, that’d be a dream come true for me aswell. Please do introduce me to more people, that’d be greatly appreciated. Thanks for granting me permission to listen to your music, there’s actually some really good songs there!

Reactions: Hoshi

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
[

Hello! I’m just now realising there’s an introductions thread. I’ve had this account for over 3 years and I’ve still not done one of these. So I thought, let’s give it a shot! :)

Heya! I’m a swedish boy named Ivan, though people call me Weeb at the moment. I’m not very good with names as you can see from my 36 different IGN’s: https://namemc.com/profile/Milhato.1.
I’m an autistic boy at the age of 14 right now. I’ve also got ADHD and anger issues, so that’s fun. I’m 171 cm short and I enjoy watching Star Wars and anime A LOT, so if you have any anime suggestions be sure to mention them in the comments, and I’ll be sure to watch them one day! I also love minecraft, as it was my very first ‘real’ game. I had previously played Mario Kart Wii and DS, and on my DS I even broke my drift button as I played too much (and threw it a couple of times).

I can still remember the day I got Minecraft, the 1st September 2013, making it my 8th birthday. I had heard of it from one of my old mates who played it with his brothers. I started playing single player and quickly got bored of it, as there wasn’t that much to do in my opinion. I searched for ‘best swedish minecraft servers’ and found one that I sadly don’t remember the name of. I became really fond of the PvP in it and quickly developed some form of skill in it. I was top 50 on the kills leaderboard and I played on the server for more than 5 hours every single day.

I later found CubeCraft, in 2015 I believe. I was amazed by the server and immediately fell in love with it. I played way too much but for me, it didn’t matter. I enjoyed every second of it, from hanging out in the lobbies, to playing my favourite game, Skywars. Skywars was the game for me. I quickly learned how to speedbridge and later started breezlying upwards.

In 2016 when the combat update released it was terrible for me. I had played so much spam PvP this new thing was awful for me. But then I tried it, and realised that this new PvP thing is actually better. Now you can’t rely on getting a beast amount of CPS, and you actually need to time your hits better. Of course I was absolute garbage at it, and spammed a bunch aswell.

After about 2 years I’d say I was decent at it. I later stumbled upon @CampersDontWin who most definitely doesn’t remember me. But either way, you taught me how to PvP so much better and I’m really grateful for it. Cheers mate!

I’m currently still a Skywars tryhard, though I’m only at 700 wins. Leaderboard is so out of reach :p. I’m not very good at it and make reckless decisions, but it’s fun nevertheless.

I now want to talk about some absolutely amazing friends I’ve made playing on the server (not a lot).

@BeSleepy - I’ve only talked to you once and I don’t believe you’re going to see this, but you’re really nice. You know my secret, which I haven’t really told anyone except those who know me IRL. I remember the game we met, when you won a 1v1 bridgefight with leather armour versus someone with full diamond. That was epic. The first time I heard your voice because I’m too stupid to understand anything so you had to tell me step by step how to get a free LabyMod cosmetic. I really appreciate you, and I hope we’ll be friends for a long time.

@Rawrbin - Rawr.

@Livvv - I know you’re swedish but I’ll do this in english anyways.
You’re such an amazing person with an amazing pink skin! You’re really nice and I’m sorry for upsetting you a couple of days ago. It really wasn’t my intention, I was just messing around. I really hope that your finger is better aswell, and that you can play more overwatch, as it is a pretty damn good game!

@MrTommy - You may not consider me as your friend but I most certainly consider you as mine! You’re a really great person who helps everyone, ya wannabe. You seem like a really fun and nice person and I’d love to get to know you better!

@WannabePolice2 - Again, might not consider me as your friend but you’re a really cool guy. Your name is actually hilarious, both ingame and on the forums. Would love to get to know you better!

@Rawrbin - You didn’t actually think I’d just leave you with just “Rawr”? I would honestly consider you as one of my best friends I’ve made on CubeCraft. I remember the first time I saw you in a voice chat on CubeCraft’s discord. It was when Story was drawing Mickey Mouse on your request. Then a few days later I just saw you everywhere, I actually thought “damn, this dude is at every place at the same time”. You asked for some feedback on your Robin build, and I told you I could help, but I’m not that good at building. Either way you sent me some screenshots of it in DM’s and it looked really cool! You’re really nice, remember the text I wrote you on the map tentacles in solo EggWars? I meant all of it. You’re actually the perfect fit for a helper, if you don’t get helper I will actually (insert dramatic thing) CubeCraft. You really deserve it buddy!

@Molly (KitsuneToru) - Might not consider me as a friend, but you’re really nice! You’re certainly someone I’d love to become better friends with. Also, you don’t need 6 monitors!

I’m really sorry if I missed someone, I guess we haven’t talked enough outside of minecraft for my garbage memory to remember you.

The 5 years I’ve spent on CubeCraft has been an absolute blast, though all of my friends has been made in the last month. I really look forwards to playing more on CubeCraft, my absolute favourite server!

A massive thanks to @Hoshi for giving me an insane confidence boost and helping me talk to people, you may not know it yourself, but you helped me a bunch! You’re amazing :)

This has been my life story instead of an introduction but whatever
Much respect that you told this and have a nice day

D

Deleted member 59979

I’ve also got ADHD and anger issues, so that’s fun.
Welcome to the club cx

Firstly, thanks! I wouldn't consider myself the nicest person but I'm sure we can become good friends cx.
Secondly, you're correct I don't need 6 monitors.

I need 5 but want 6 :>

Reactions: Fqnta and RemiFan

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s so nice how you wrote so much to thanks those people! Welome and the best of luck! You seems like an amazing person!

BeSleepy

Aug 17, 2019
Sweet Dreams

What made you think I wouldn't see this? You literally sent me a link via discord. But on the other hand if you hadn't sent me it on discord I probably wouldn't have seen this since I'm not that active on the forums. So I guess you were kind of right? But anyway I actually read this at 1 am, and was really flattered that you mentioned me even tho we only met about 2 weeks ago and only talked in call once. For some reason we connected really fast, maybe because we got quite a lot in common. Because we connected really easily we bonded really fast and started to trust each other really easy as well. Your a really nice dude, bit of a tryhard but I'm fine with that haha. I also hope we'll be friends for a long time. And you might have been wondering why I haven't been online much lately, but that's because I was trying out some new thing besides Minecraft. But I think I'll be online more from now on, so we can tryhard Minerware again. And we should call again, if you are okay with that since I know its not that easy for you because of personal reasons. And now I don't know if I said to much about that so just let me know and I'll get rid of it. :)

Reactions: RemiFan

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
And we should call again, if you are okay with that since I know its not that easy for you because of personal reasons. And now I don't know if I said to much about that so just let me know and I'll get rid of it. :)
We should definitely call again! It was really nice talking to you, and you didn’t say too much, it’s fine.

Reactions: BeSleepy

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Luckily you don't need to live with your OG name xD. if ukuk

Last edited:
Reactions: RemiFan

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Good introduction and story, I really enjoyed reading it and it's always fun to find other swedish people here :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom