Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Hey, If I need to delete any evidence of any of my Handled reports, Evidence uploaded to youtube, How many days I need to wait until's I can delete the video Evidence?

ty for helping :)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The best length is around a month before deleting any video evidence (screenshots you can delete immediately since we store screenshots online). We ask you keep video evidence for a decent length of time is because the people who were banned for it need to be able to see the evidence and appeal. So say they claim it was a false ban or the username was slightly incorrect so the wrong person was banned, and the evidence was deleted, that person will likely just be unbanned since we don’t have the evidence to confirm or prove otherwise

Reactions: Abodz

Abodz

May 14, 2018
The best length is around a month before deleting any video evidence (screenshots you can delete immediately since we store screenshots online). We ask you keep video evidence for a decent length of time is because the people who were banned for it need to be able to see the evidence and appeal. So say they claim it was a false ban or the username was slightly incorrect so the wrong person was banned, and the evidence was deleted, that person will likely just be unbanned since we don’t have the evidence to confirm or prove otherwise
Ok, Thank You

Please Lock this Theard

Reactions: TheBrownster
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Top Bottom