Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wouldn't it be more professional & useful than simply kicking them and forgetting their existances?

• No, man it's just a kick, they will not die. You're just pulling drama out of nowhere. (I know)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Unfortunately, Discord team couldn't think for an option to disable the status in a server. For their fault, a member of the Cubecraft server that doesn't stay there so much, could get kicked if his status doesn't follow the Cubecraft's Discord server Terms of Service ("rules"). This is wrong because rules are different in every server. So, some of them will find theirselves getting kicked without knowing the reason, maybe because theynever sent a message in that server in a while. My idea is, (just like you tell someone that use an inappropriate skin on minecraft and get banned, to invite them to appeal after they changed their skin), to add a bot that automatically send a server invite to the kicked member (or a staff manually doing it). It's useless pinging the user if he's not active there and kicking him thinking "well, he was inactive anyways, nobody cares" it's still an immature thought and definitely not nice (neither professional).

Now, I tried my best with this awful english and lack of lexicon, but I really hope you will get what I mean.

Here's what I would do in a nutshell:

upload_2020-1-28_21-43-15.png

- p.s.: this ^^^ is just an example made in 20sec., don't criticize too much my grammar :(

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I will invite them back anyways if I have the opportunity (after explained them to not do the same error again). if they get banned well, rip...If they will just block me well, rip again...If they were just trolls that joined to spam/flood and making mess, then I will not reinvite them.

Having an inappropriate profile picture is different, since if it's strongly NSFW he wouldn't be accepted on the majority of biggest servers aswell. Inappropriate names also doesn't help. Untaggable nicknames instead can be manually changed by the mods on that server. Why discord team haven't added an option like:
"Show your status on: All Servers / Manual" (where you can disable the status from showing on a certain server and not all of them).

Maybe you're right, I should suggest this to DISCORD then...But I still feel as Cubecraft could do more.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom