Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

joshdog2014

Mar 24, 2017
Disclaimer:
I know this happened a while ago, but I just became old enough to make a forums account so thats why I'm posting about it now

I don't know how many people remember this, but a lot of the games this server used to be on a server called "The Chunk". When these games were on the chunk, I LOVED THEM. The chunk was one of my favorite servers. I remember enjoying playing block wars A LOT. Because of how much I loved the server, and Block Wars specifically, I bought a bunch of credits to use on kits (this was back before EULA)

LINK TO EMAIL WHEN I PURCHASED:
PM Me for purchase information

If you think I faked it, check the transaction ID

I used my Chunk Credits to buy a bunch of kits, these are kits I know I bought with it

• Miner
• Builder
• Alchemist
• Ninja
• Alarm Trap
• Tank

Video of Me Using Many Of Above Mentioned Kits:

I enjoyed using these kits greatly, and as you can see above, even recorded a YT video with me using them.

Ad most of you probably know, The Chunk merged with CubeCraft and brought over two of their best games, Tower Defense, and Block Wars.

When I logged on to CubeCraft to play Block Wars, I was shocked to find out that my kits that I spent irl money one were gone! I wouldn't be upset, I would just earn them back if I had just played and gotten them but I was crazy mad that what I had spent real money on was gone!

Now, I know everyone is going to comment about the "Terms Of Service" and all that, but if the server shut down and I lost it, I would understand. If I was a hacker and got banned and lost it, I would understand. But this isn't either of the situations, they could've easily transferred everything over, but they didn't, and I just look at it as a ripoff.

Ever since the merge, back in the beginning of 2016, I have avoided CubeCraft as much as possible, and just thinking about it triggers me. But I love the games, so I just want to ask if I could receive the kits back, that I lost back during the merge 1.25 years ago.

tldr;
I spent real money on a bunch of kits, at the merge I lost them for no reason and want them back
I enjoyed using these kits greatly, and as you can see above, even recorded a YT video with me using them.

Last edited:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The End License User Agreement has changed since then and The Chunk has also officially closed ("merged" with cube more than anything.)
It doesn't really exist as an entity anymore.
Now I don't really have The Chunk's terms of service with me here but I'm sure they wouldn't let you get a refund anyway.
For example, if you buy a rank and hack,you don't get the money back. Simple.
As The Chunk has merged with Cubecraft, Cube's terms of service apply instead. Which, again, also state that you won't ever get a refund. The ToS are also always subject to change.

Sorry to say you probably won't get your money back if you read carefully the purchase policy (which should still be valid as the chunk merged with Cube)
BUT I'm not a lawyer, a support team member nor probably a helpful person in general and all I said might not be correct.

So I suggest you contact @Joe Henry , from the support team, who will answer all your questions about purchases but I can't assure if you'll get your money back or not from 1.25 years ago.

joshdog2014

Mar 24, 2017
The End License User Agreement has changed since then and The Chunk has also officially closed ("merged" with cube more than anything.)
It doesn't really exist as an entity anymore.
Now I don't really have The Chunk's terms of service with me here but I'm sure they wouldn't let you get a refund anyway.
For example, if you buy a rank and hack,you don't get the money back. Simple.
As The Chunk has merged with Cubecraft, Cube's terms of service apply instead. Which, again, also state that you won't ever get a refund. The ToS are also always subject to change.

Sorry to say you probably won't get your money back if you read carefully the purchase policy (which should still be valid as the chunk merged with Cube)
BUT I'm not a lawyer, a support team member nor probably a helpful person in general and all I said might not be correct.

So I suggest you contact @Joe Henry , from the support team, who will answer all your questions about purchases but I can't assure if you'll get your money back or not from 1.25 years ago.

1. The hacking thing has already been addressed by me. It's not the same thing to be kicked out for rule breaking then to merge. I've seen server save plot data when they merged, it shouldn't be too hard to transfer kits

2. I don't want a refund, I want the kits I had on the server. I would never dream of asking for a refund. All purchases are final. That seems like a statement that should go both ways. The one side where you can't ask for a refund, and one side where you can't take it away for no reason, a merge is pretty much no reason.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
1. The hacking thing has already been addressed by me. It's not the same thing to be kicked out for rule breaking then to merge. I've seen server save plot data when they merged, it shouldn't be too hard to transfer kits

2. I don't want a refund, I want the kits I had on the server. I would never dream of asking for a refund. All purchases are final. That seems like a statement that should go both ways. The one side where you can't ask for a refund, and one side where you can't take it away for no reason, a merge is pretty much no reason.
Well, if you don't want a refund, just your kits back, then that won't be too much of a problem (i don't think), especially as you have a video showing you had them. Sorry, i can't tell you who to contact because i don't know, but I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that getting your kits back won't be too much of a problem

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom