Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that the ranks are overpriced?

• Total voters

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Can I message mojang the server (Its called PrimeMC, and there is a lot more Mojang needs to check, Even when voting you can see its famous but breaks the EULA rules).
From what I've heard, they are trying their best to be EULA compliant. Though, I've not seen any news on them lately. Though, there is a link where you may report a server for not being EULA compliant.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
That is incorrect. When buying a rank, you are purchasing the permissions to use such cosmetics and other perks that the ranks provide.

Donating is just as such, where you are giving money to an organization with nothing in return. Purchasing ranks (as you do from the online store), is buying permissions and perks that are packaged into ranks for players to buy. You are getting something in return for your money.

To be on track with the topic, there are plenty of sales that happen throughout the year. They range in percentage. They may not be as big a percentage as other servers but it still helps in saving you money when you are trying to help out the server. The owners/management team could stop having sales altogether. Though, I don't think that's a very good idea. There are also plenty of giveaways that happen on their twitter.

Since the enforcement of the EULA, ranks on servers have severely diminished on perks that they are allowed to give to players. It's not really something that servers can combat. If I'm correct, the EULA states that servers are only able to offer perks which do not give an advantage in gameplay. Say like the really OP kits that most/all factions servers used to give for like $100 or something. That's completely against the EULA and can get a server blacklisted if they do not remove such a perk.

Those were not my words. I was quoting someone else.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
Yeah... like what everyone is saying... just wait for one of the sales... If they lower the prices... the server would lose money, and wouldn't be able to pay the developers... then bugs and new games couldn't get fixed/made... then you would want to leave because the server would go to crap. So..... I think the majority of people would rather pay the full price or just simply wait for the sale...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom