Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
But what if everyone wants Rainbow....

Then you get this but than with Rainbow....
I believe the point of this suggestion is that if there are maps that have 0 games available you as a gold+ rank can make it so there will be a game available for the map you want, so if there is already a game available for a map a gold+ rank can't just start a completely new game. This will bring tons of variety to the maps on the board, and it will also fill the games up way quicker I believe.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I think this was suggested before, as an ability for donators to queue maps they want to play on. It seems like a cool idea, and I agree that maps should be more random. :)

Reactions: Marieke2001

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This is how this would work:
A gold+ ranker opens up the quick join NCP menu, then clicks a paper that says something along the lines of "Summon in your favourite map!". When you click it it shows the maps that don't have free servers, when the gold+ ranker click on the map he/she wants, the map appears on a free sign, and the gold+ ranker autonaticly joins it. Therefore there won't be 24 magic's on the signs.
So this is a great idea, and won't overflood the signs, as people have said, it'll get more varity in the maps :) +1 from me!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is necessary, because.. Why? Just choose a map. Maybe this sounds rude, but you need to play also other maps than only your favourite maps.
I LOVE the beach map, but its a bit rare. I dont play it all the time, but it would be nice to be able to start a new game. Same as i think that if a game has no players in it for more than 2 minutes, it should go off the signboards so a different map comes up :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom