Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this?

• Total voters

Sarcqsme

Jun 30, 2019
I have the obsidian rank on the cubecraft network! And i love it! The only thing i ask is to maybe give the higher rankers (Diamond, Emerald and Obsdian) Some free kill messages to use in skywars. I know this feature is already in the plus rank. But yea i paid over a 180 dollars on the rank. I'm deffinitly not gratefull. But i think this is something a lot of players want to have. (Sorry for my bad english)

If you agree or disagree please leave a reaction why.

Peace, Sarcqsme!

D

Deleted member 469419

I agree! This should be a feature to everyone. Even though Plus+ pays every months exclusively for this, ranked players also paid for some of their features. I know it would be unfair if you take away the exclusiveness from the Plus rank, so as you said the solution would be if you add only some of those messages to ranked players!

Sarcqsme

Jun 30, 2019
I believe things like this should be for everyone and not for someone who pays money but that's just my opinion
Bro we paid REAL money. I know you have a stone rank. But i bought a rank that is very expensive for me and my familie. If you really want it to just buy a rank then! :)

Reactions: ForGiveQueen

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Bro we paid REAL money. I know you have a stone rank. But i bought a rank that is very expensive for me and my familie. If you really want it to just buy a rank then! :)
No lol I believe everyone should have it its just my opinion.

Sarcqsme

Jun 30, 2019
I agree with this ^ it should be found in Cubelets. But at least give it to people who support. Like cages or egg break messages etc. +1
No, every killmessage will be special. You will never see the classic ( " Sarcqsme killed Cubecraft" ). I dont think the cubelet thing is a good idee

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I believe things like this should be for everyone and not for someone who pays money but that's just my opinion
I have the obsidian rank on the cubecraft network! And i love it! The only thing i ask is to maybe give the higher rankers (Diamond, Emerald and Obsdian) Some free kill messages to use in skywars. I know this feature is already in the plus rank. But yea i paid over a 180 dollars on the rank. I'm deffinitly not gratefull. But i think this is something a lot of players want to have. (Sorry for my bad english)

If you agree or disagree please leave a reaction why.

Peace, Sarcqsme!
I feel like cosmetics, especially the kill messages add a lot to the value of plus. Making them available for other ranks/no rank at all would take a lot of the incentive out of purchasing plus, hurting the server. I do love the kill messages and part of me wishes I had them. It'd probably be best for them to stay with plus though, or maybe have certain kill messages available in cubelets, but keep most of them exclusive to plus.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom