Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gkeno

Jul 20, 2019
I have played for almost a year now and skywars being my second favorite game I have met a lot of people and most say it's too easy and I thought that ranked skywars could be the awnser because with ranked a rating is placed on a person and you get placed with people in your rating which would probably mean people with same skill level and it would be more difficult with still being able to play with random people I dont think there would have to be a board because the rating would do that itself
This is just a suggestion I hope you will take into consideration

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Reactions: Gkeno

Gkeno

Jul 20, 2019
Hey,

This has been requested loads of times so please check if there already exist threads who are about this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-competitive-skywars.225978/#post-1092942
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-ranked.221723/page-3#post-1091092

And about the thread, I still like the idea of having a competitive Skywars because you would play against players of the same skill but I think that it would take quite long to fill up games if you’re in a high elo.

Yea I agree with the queue being long bit it also Matters how we set it up for example some servers have only 4 player games and if you have a high elo it just be a bunch of board players

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Top Bottom