Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CasGamer175

Dec 23, 2018
I played on hypixel and saw they have ranked skywars and maybe it would be cool to add that to cubecraft too. People can get xp, points and a banner showing their position each season.
This will make people willing to play the game so they get rewards.

Reactions: Simply and remio

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I would like to play it if it matches me against people with my same ability,I hate dying because a tryhard in skywars

Reactions: CasGamer175

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
While I don't think this would do any good to the server community due to the increasing number of tryhards, as far as I'm concerned, this is a great suggestion. I love normal skywars, and ranked skywars would be a good place to find some competition. To be fair, all I would do is try out meme strats for fun lmao

D

Deleted member 59979

All I see from ranked games is more tryhards and less friendliness. It's not just about competition

Reactions: Chitter

CasGamer175

Dec 23, 2018
What's wrong with tryhards? People can just see their position and just try their best to win.

Feb 4, 2017
I played on hypixel and saw they have ranked skywars and maybe it would be cool to add that to cubecraft too. People can get xp, points and a banner showing their position each season.
This will make people willing to play the game so they get rewards.
Um No

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom