Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yuezie

Aug 12, 2017
Netherlands
Well, how unlikely it would be if they do this, it would be DOPE. First of all I'll explain the concept of Ranked SkyWars; It
would be a skill based game, not how good you are at PvP, but also how good your strats (strategies) are. Now the question is HOW DO THEY MAKE IT? They make it so in every game you gain points (ELO). Then, if you lose you lose points (ELO).
Now, WHAT DOES IT DO? People seem to get really weird ideas when i say this for some reason, but it would be so, the more points (ELO) you get, the lower your position would be. For instance, if you get 3000 points (ELO) your place would be 35 in the leaderboard. WHY WOULD YOU PLAY? You would play for fun, to get on the leaderboards, and rewards. The rewards thing brings a lot of confusion too, at the end of every month/season you'd get a reward. This is not an already exsistant reward, They would make the rewards with the game itself (ALL THESE REWARDS ARE COSMETIC).

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This totally hasn't been suggested many many MANY times before

Here's a hint: it has

While I don't see it being particularly useful as people like Jefe_Maestro (with 17000 wins) or Flqris with 8000 etc. are likely going to win not to mention your reward system is completely broken in any terms
3000 points for 35 would that give first 50000 points or something
Not to mention that this is 1 thing keeping cubecraft somewhat unique in skywars other than maps
it is not having this that keeps it unique

However I know people are going to reply by saying that there will still be a lot of people who do play this and they might win and that cubecraft doesn't really care for uniqueness
so I am just going to leave it here but the rewards system is way to hefty and people who already have a tonne of wins will have a tonne of wins in that even if that version counts them for 0 wins

(this would also get a lot of people who play every game focusing more on skywars and other games like blockwars get less attention)

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
It
would be a skill based game, not how good you are at PvP, but also how good your strats (strategies) are.
No, that's not true. It's just sweaty pvp. Also, I'm guessing you got the idea from Hypixel but just used a different ranking system which I don't like. Most people who won the last season has the best chance of getting back to the top. -1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well, how unlikely it would be if they do this, it would be DOPE. First of all I'll explain the concept of Ranked SkyWars; It
would be a skill based game, not how good you are at PvP, but also how good your strats (strategies) are. Now the question is HOW DO THEY MAKE IT? They make it so in every game you gain points (ELO). Then, if you lose you lose points (ELO).
Now, WHAT DOES IT DO? People seem to get really weird ideas when i say this for some reason, but it would be so, the more points (ELO) you get, the lower your position would be. For instance, if you get 3000 points (ELO) your place would be 35 in the leaderboard. WHY WOULD YOU PLAY? You would play for fun, to get on the leaderboards, and rewards. The rewards thing brings a lot of confusion too, at the end of every month/season you'd get a reward. This is not an already exsistant reward, They would make the rewards with the game itself (ALL THESE REWARDS ARE COSMETIC).
If I had a dime for everytime this has been suggested... I wouldn't be playing minecraft rn.
I think its fine, but not really needed as cubecraft is fine as it is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom