Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HinTrill

Feb 16, 2021
België
Pronouns
He/Him
Is it possible to have a ranked gamemode for skywars eggwars... To make the game a bit more harder and it will be fun to play with better players
Ty for reading this

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Is it possible to have a ranked gamemode for skywars eggwars... To make the game a bit more harder and it will be fun to play with better players
Ty for reading this
What are you trying to say?

HinTrill

Feb 16, 2021
België
Pronouns
He/Him
What are you trying to say?
I'm trying to say
that it will be fun if there is a ranking system on you skill (or something else) and you will be matched with better players (that are on the same rank as you or a little bit higher)

Sometimes the player that are new to pvp have a hard time to play it and can quit but maybe with the ranking system they can play with people with the same experience.

Reactions: MrThumnus

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
1- This has been suggested millions of times. Why are you posting new threads while there are already active threads on the same topic.
Next time, take a look at "Is This Already Being Discussed?" to avoid posting the same thread over and over.

2- I already disagreed, I will not repeat what I said

HinTrill

Feb 16, 2021
België
Pronouns
He/Him
1- This has been suggested millions of times. Why are you posting new threads while there are already active threads on the same topic.
Next time, take a look at "Is This Already Being Discussed?" to avoid posting the same thread over and over.

2- I already disagreed, I will not repeat what I said
I'm sorry about it i didn't seen it

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈