Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HinTrill

Feb 16, 2021
België
Pronouns
He/Him
Is it possible to have a ranked gamemode for skywars eggwars... To make the game a bit more harder and it will be fun to play with better players
Ty for reading this

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Is it possible to have a ranked gamemode for skywars eggwars... To make the game a bit more harder and it will be fun to play with better players
Ty for reading this
What are you trying to say?

HinTrill

Feb 16, 2021
België
Pronouns
He/Him
What are you trying to say?
I'm trying to say
that it will be fun if there is a ranking system on you skill (or something else) and you will be matched with better players (that are on the same rank as you or a little bit higher)

Sometimes the player that are new to pvp have a hard time to play it and can quit but maybe with the ranking system they can play with people with the same experience.

Reactions: MrThumnus

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
1- This has been suggested millions of times. Why are you posting new threads while there are already active threads on the same topic.
Next time, take a look at "Is This Already Being Discussed?" to avoid posting the same thread over and over.

2- I already disagreed, I will not repeat what I said

HinTrill

Feb 16, 2021
België
Pronouns
He/Him
1- This has been suggested millions of times. Why are you posting new threads while there are already active threads on the same topic.
Next time, take a look at "Is This Already Being Discussed?" to avoid posting the same thread over and over.

2- I already disagreed, I will not repeat what I said
I'm sorry about it i didn't seen it

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom