Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Heyo!
I definitely agree with this. There could be approximately 10 ranking levels for both Eggwars and Skywars. The higher you rank up, the more difficult it becomes. Unlike the other ranks, these ranks would not be visible next to your name.
When I say difficult, I mean there would be less items in chests, not as good loot, etc. You would also be put up against other higher ranked players. Each rank would have their own servers, so that they don’t get mixed up with other ranked players.
The only downside is that a player that is higher ranked and and does have good experience from the game can make a new account, and easily eliminate all of the new/lower ranked players.
Anyways, apart from that, I think this would definitely be a good step and I don’t know if any other server that do that, which will attract more players (on both platforms).
Good suggestion, +1 :)

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Throughout the year I've been playing eggwars and I hear people say there's no challange and I believe this too so I see other games and servers with ranked skywars or eggwars just any type of wars so why not add it to eggwars a ranking and stuff it would let people vs people their level and would be a challange of course this is just a suggestion and I just want it to be taken into consideration (I will make a similar post about skywars)
Now you said 'it would let people vs people their level and would be a challange' how would the server decide who is at which level? Now this has also been suggested many a time before, and the staff have said it will not happen although i did have a recent conversation with a member of staff (i wont say names) who thinks that there is a place in the community for something similar and more competitive.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Throughout the year I've been playing eggwars and I hear people say there's no challange and I believe this too so I see other games and servers with ranked skywars or eggwars just any type of wars so why not add it to eggwars a ranking and stuff it would let people vs people their level and would be a challange of course this is just a suggestion and I just want it to be taken into consideration (I will make a similar post about skywars)

I think that It would be very original for cubecraft and besides I think it can give the server a lot of play. People like EggWars, for more competition it would be very cool Greetings!

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I was thinking about doing a Discord and start a Competitive Eggwars tournament like Ranked Bedwars for example. But as you can't make Private Games that won't work yet.

Reactions: ImJunior

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I was thinking about doing a Discord and start a Competitive Eggwars tournament like Ranked Bedwars for example. But as you can't make Private Games that won't work yet.
If you have a lot of people in your party you can fill a game instantly so it kinda is a private game.
The party limit is 4 players sadly. And Cubecraft doesn't allow party's to be two different teams to avoid teaming.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net

The party limit is 4 players sadly. And Cubecraft doesn't allow party's to be two different teams to avoid teaming.
Depends on your rank, if you have obsidian rank you can have up to 20 people in a party.

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
Well as I wrote in my forum post a few days back Cubecraft is neglecting Bedrock so we don't have any of thise ranks, no emerald, no obsidian, no diamond, no silver, no nothing really.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Gkeno you might want to add that you are talking about bedrock edition mainly. That's why all the games are so easy.

Unxliee

Feb 24, 2019
Mars
Ok

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
are you a mario with a big nose? or a nose with big mario?
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
fake
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Guess no ones cute anymore :angrynoot:
Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom