Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gkeno

Jul 20, 2019
Throughout the year I've been playing eggwars and I hear people say there's no challange and I believe this too so I see other games and servers with ranked skywars or eggwars just any type of wars so why not add it to eggwars a ranking and stuff it would let people vs people their level and would be a challange of course this is just a suggestion and I just want it to be taken into consideration (I will make a similar post about skywars)

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Throughout the year I've been playing eggwars and I hear people say there's no challange and I believe this too so I see other games and servers with ranked skywars or eggwars just any type of wars so why not add it to eggwars a ranking and stuff it would let people vs people their level and would be a challange of course this is just a suggestion and I just want it to be taken into consideration (I will make a similar post about skywars)
They do that cuz they want level-up Fast.

Reactions: Jevmen

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
More pros are playing skywars so if you really want a challenge you should hang out over there! But I agree with you, eggwars is not really diffecult.
The most of the Skywars player aren't even that good, they're just tryhards :3

To the suggestion: First of all, this has been suggested multiple times, and it's still not added yet. Honestly I think CubeCraft isn't the server for those "competitive" things.

I personally don't like ranked games, And (as I mentioned before) I'm sure this won't get added.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
More pros are playing skywars so if you really want a challenge you should hang out over there! But I agree with you, eggwars is not really diffecult.
How Eggwars isn't difficult? I guess you tried to play vs noobs, you have to play vs high experience people in Eggwars.

Gkeno

Jul 20, 2019

Actually most the time I find more of a challange in eggwars than skywars and I'm on leaderboards and I also made a thing about this on skywars

Gkeno

Jul 20, 2019
How Eggwars isn't difficult? I guess you tried to play vs noobs, you have to play vs high experience people in Eggwars.

I can agree eggwars isn't difficult but sometimes its a challange but not really

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
This does sound like a better idea than ranked skywars because it’s an original one and at the end of the day that’s better.Ranked Skywars would be a nice addition but adding this may receive more positive feedback from CCGN players.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
No. I'm full-time 1.8 eggwars player, 1.8 is competitive enough as it's clan vs clan in a 10v10 map 90% of the time. I don't agree with this.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain

Well, it's a somewhat risky idea and it doesn't quite convince me. Finish perfecting it and maybe you earn my positive vote :)

YesEggs

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2018
Australia
Eggwars can be difficult when it takes two hours then it’s just not fun atm I been doing like one sword challenge and no armour challenge things

D

Deleted member 469419

I will make a similar post about skywars

- It's not necessary, it has been many times proposed.

Throughout the year I've been playing eggwars and I hear people say there's no challange and I believe this too so I see other games and servers with ranked skywars or eggwars just any type of wars so why not add it to eggwars a ranking and stuff it would let people vs people their level and would be a challange of course this is just a suggestion and I just want it to be taken into consideration

- As I have many times, To me, this be a bad idea, If this got finally added, people will be separated, an the Eggwars games will be empty.

And I like the idea of play all players together, pro players and noob players.

Striive

Aug 4, 2019
Virgin Islands

They better can add SpeedEggwars back. I think alot people will play then again cube and SpeedEW s waymore competitive

Striive

Aug 4, 2019
Virgin Islands
Or double eggs. That was so fun tho.

Maybe just for limited time again because it needs to be and stay special

Oh yeah I forgot that ''Double Eggwars''. That was kinda good too for the short time it was ther.

Maybe they can do make that as a limited gamemode for like 7d or something. But yea prob they not gonna do it.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I remember not playing eggwars for a good few months, and when I came back I won my first game. The majority of players are terrible and if you get a punch bow it is over. It is kind of fun to mess with them when they have no chance though (yet I have died doing this due to my ignorance)

Reactions: YesEggs

Striive

Aug 4, 2019
Virgin Islands

I think that ranked / competitive skywars s a way better Idea then ranked eggwars.
But that's me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
u fake
Bring Minerware back on Java..
I dont see any reasons why they shouldn't...
ananas_time wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
are you a mario with a big nose? or a nose with big mario?
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
fake
Top Bottom