Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Something I have noticed while playing on the server, is that a while ago they added numbers next to the map title on the signs. This has been extremely helpful in allowing people to quickly find the current maps to fit the amount of players they need, but there are still ranked members that only use the armor stands. My suggestion is that you put the amount of players for the particular map next to the name when hovering over the object that represents the map. This way the ranks will have a better knowledge of how many players go to each map and it will enable easier decisions when choosing a map. This would be for the team mode of Survival Games, Skywars, Lucky Islands, and Eggwars (normal and speed).

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
i love how you were talking about this yesterday and now you just make the thread your slacking off missy lol
I am sorry I was busy with problems yesterday. I would have made it sooner. Either way, that is irrelevant to my thread xD

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
shhhhh i already told you that this is an epic idea and i would love to see it plus i like messing with you and ik i was kinda tempted to make it for you honestly

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Something I have noticed while playing on the server, is that a while ago they added numbers next to the map title on the signs. This has been extremely helpful in allowing people to quickly find the current maps to fit the amount of players they need, but there are still ranked members that only use the armor stands. My suggestion is that you put the amount of players for the particular map next to the name when hovering over the object that represents the map. This way the ranks will have a better knowledge of how many players go to each map and it will enable easier decisions when choosing a map. This would be for the team mode of Survival Games, Skywars, Lucky Islands, and Eggwars (normal and speed).
I like this idea! It would help a lot when trying to find out which game to join.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom