Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Actually this doesn't sound too bad at all..? I'm a fan of the idea to give players the opportunity to kind of 'test' the rank they want, but definitely not for a week. I'd say a couple of hours should be the maximum. Downside is that it could be abused by people with a lot of alts but there should be some reasonable options to prevent this such as a limited amount of tests for an IP per given unit of time.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Not when they’re starting that‘s for sure. But, one rank isn’t really gonna cause a player to buy that many ranks bc they can only test out one.
This system just wouldn’t be that beneficial for both the player and cubecraft. Besides, one rank isn’t a very premium service.

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
This could be a fairly good idea. I agree with Click Greatness that it should only be a few hours (maybe a day). But another idea could be if you buy a rank, you get a free trial for a few days of plus rank. Or maybe you can have a free trial with a rank of your choice if you reach a certain level or play time, maybe lvl 10 or 20.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
But, one rank isn’t really gonna cause a player to buy that many ranks bc they can only test out one.
what
This system just wouldn’t be that beneficial for both the player and cubecraft.
because?
Besides, one rank isn’t a very premium service.
what
I agree with Click Greatness that it should only be a few hours (maybe a day)
😔
But another idea could be if you buy a rank, you get a free trial for a few days of plus rank. Or maybe you can have a free trial with a rank of your choice if you reach a certain level or play time, maybe lvl 10 or 20.
Sounds pretty cool, especially the first idea regarding to purchasing a rank. Think it'd be the best to only add this during sales to draw even more attention to them.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Sounds pretty cool, especially the first idea regarding to purchasing a rank. Think it'd be the best to only add this during sales to draw even more attention to them.
One rank isn’t anything special, and a free trial like this makes it seem as though CubeCraft isn’t adding stuff to ranks, but instead taking away privileges from normal players to make ranks worth it.

A rank seems like more of a quality of life thing, that’s why it isn’t very beneficial to have a trial. With something like Netflix, the free trial make it seem as though you’re missing out, a single rank doesn‘t have that same effect and you probably wouldn’t even know all the features a rank could give.

For the player, a rank doesn’t do all that much, for CubeCraft they are essentially giving something free, and sure while this is advertising, it doesn’t really do much for anyone. You get to test out ONE RANK which while might lure someone in for that specific rank, won’t really tempt players to get multiple ranks.

I‘m missing something but I don’t know how to explain it in words. But overall, while this isn’t a very bad suggestion, it’s simply UNNECESSARY. Oh and this would have it work differently on bedrock and java. I think CubeCraft should just stick to Doing sales.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on slo456's profile.
YO you joined the Forums the same day as me! :O
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
🐉
Reesle wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Top Bottom