Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Just select the right payment options and fill your details before checkout. I bought mine using Visa.

Khaid99

Oct 30, 2017
Can u send me the link i cant find anything...when i want to buy rank it shows me one way to pay (Mint) i dont know how to use it i have never heard about it .. give me link when u arrive to visa's details .
Not the link for store.

Last edited:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
That's strange, when I try to buy a rank there are two options. One is Credit/Debit and another one's mint. It may be something to do with your region. Try to contact sales@cubecraft.net.

And to arrive at the payment wall API you need to fill in your information.

Khaid99

Oct 30, 2017
Oke need you to do something .. it may work
Choose credit/debit when u get in the page copy the page link and paste it here. I will be greatful if u did that.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Nah, It'd be with my information. Don't think that'd work. I will try. (One thing that's possible is that I can select whatever you want with YOUR info, and send the paymentwall link to you. But that means I get your personal info so I don't think that's a smart idea)

Khaid99

Oct 30, 2017
I wont be shameless but i dont trust anyone as well as its my dad visa if something happend he will kill me. Just try it remove ur details or send it from another pc
-Staffs can you take a look here?

Last edited:

Khaid99

Oct 30, 2017
im not the only have this problem we are 4 guys we wanna buy 4 ranks (2 dia - 2 gold) they all have the same problem so need a real help here ... cmon staffs
-can someone just choose credit card and send me the page link and i will see if it works ...

Khaid99

Oct 30, 2017
and anyway i understood everything know
its because im In Palestine and i think credit cards arent supported here in palestine,idk
But i opened hola VPN in my phone and saw if it would work.. and this time it showed me credt/debit cards and other ways..

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
You can purchase a rank on our server using a visa as shown here:
Vs3rKgi.png

If you want to use visa, just type in your visa payment info. The website should automatically detect that it's a visa. :D

If you have any other sales questions, please contact sales@cubecraft.net.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom