Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RebelComander

Apr 19, 2016
Any one else a high rank like emerald or obsidian and been out voted by 2 gold ranks? I think there should be a tiered system for the ranks votes. (Mainly having this problem on Egg Wars)

eg.
Gold votes worth 1 Vote
Diamond 2 Votes
Emerald 3 Votes
Obsidian 4 Votes

Seems fair to me if Iv paid over 4 times the money on Rank that 4 times the vote seems fair.

What do you guys think?

(Edit: I didnt know about PLUS when making this. Still would be nice to have 2 votes on Emerald and Obsidian instead of the same voting power as everyone else)

Last edited:

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I don't really like when I'm outvoted by lower ranks, but I don't think obsidian should have more votes than the other ranks. I think higher ranks should not be outvoted by lower ranks. For example, Cubecraft should make a system where higher ranks votes have more weight than lower ranks, i.e make it impossible for lower ranks to outvote higher ranks. The vote should always go to the higher rank.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Any one else a high rank like emerald or obsidian and been out voted by 2 gold ranks? I think there should be a tiered system for the ranks votes. (Mainly having this problem on Egg Wars)

eg.
Gold votes worth 1 Vote
Diamond 2 Votes
Emerald 3 Votes
Obsidian 4 Votes

Seems fair to me if Iv paid over 4 times the money on Rank that 4 times the vote seems fair.

What do you guys think?
So imagine there are 9 gold ranks and 3 obsidian ranks in the same map. All the gold ranks vote for OP, but the 3 obsidian ranks vote for normal. Even tho they all paid money for a rank, 1/3 of them get to decide the vote for all of them. Obviously this is an extreme scenario, but still unfair for people who spent money on a rank, even if not as high as obsidian. This would also take away features from plus, which is a huge no. Plus is already not that good for the price, so making it less enticing is not good.

RebelComander

Apr 19, 2016
So imagine there are 9 gold ranks and 3 obsidian ranks in the same map. All the gold ranks vote for OP, but the 3 obsidian ranks vote for normal. Even tho they all paid money for a rank, 1/3 of them get to decide the vote for all of them. Obviously this is an extreme scenario, but still unfair for people who spent money on a rank, even if not as high as obsidian. This would also take away features from plus, which is a huge no. Plus is already not that good for the price, so making it less enticing is not good.
What is plus btw? never heard of it.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
No. Imagine your good with OP items, you can just buy an obsidian rank and always vote OP items, so you'll win mostly every game. Aka pay2level

Last edited:

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
I'm sorry, but this is a no from me. There is already an algorithm were higher ranks have more chance winning with equal votes (I don't know the exact percentages of winning). This seems enough for me. Implementing your rule would make other ranks than Obsidian as good as useless, because there are almost in every game Obsidian ranks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom