Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Hey! So I thought that it would be cool to add a vanity sort of thing to ranks!

So it would be a win effect. Every rank would get it's own one. Iron would get an effect where iron blocks and ingots explode out of them if they win and so on to each rank.

The special thing about this is that even if you're a higher rank than say Iron you can't get their effect. It will be unique to that rank only!

(Or it could be that if you bought Gold then upgraded to Obsidian you'd get Gold too as you bought it. That'd be cool)
 

Eremo

Well-Known Member
Jan 11, 2015
167
61
103
the Netherlands
Good idea, but i don't like the part when if you are higher then Iron, you won't get the iron win effect.

The thing I like is with that every rank has it's own win effects.

Iron rank: Iron block win effect
Gold rank: Gold blocks win effect
etc etc. Yes and a No for me. :)
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey! So I thought that it would be cool to add a vanity sort of thing to ranks!

So it would be a win effect. Every rank would get it's own one. Iron would get an effect where iron blocks and ingots explode out of them if they win and so on to each rank.

The special thing about this is that even if you're a higher rank than say Iron you can't get their effect. It will be unique to that rank only!

(Or it could be that if you bought Gold then upgraded to Obsidian you'd get Gold too as you bought it. That'd be cool)
Cool idea!
 

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Good ideas! We really need a vanity update though.
Great idea! I hope to see it in the game!
Cool idea!
Thanks for the supportive feedback!

Good idea, but i don't like the part when if you are higher then Iron, you won't get the iron win effect.

The thing I like is with that every rank has it's own win effects.

Iron rank: Iron block win effect
Gold rank: Gold blocks win effect
etc etc. Yes and a No for me. :)
It's just something to let ALL ranks have something unique other than a colour and a title. It's nice to have it, y'know?
 

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
173
138
48
Canada
Disliked the idea of " you get the win effect of your rank only"
I'd like having all the win effects up to my current rank( just like the idea of rank hats)
Anyways, I agree with this suggestion
 

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Disliked the idea of " you get the win effect of your rank only"
I'd like having all the win effects up to my current rank( just like the idea of rank hats)
Anyways, I agree with this suggestion
But wouldn't it be nice to have something unique to your rank?
 

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Yes, It would be
But it will be nicer if you have more than 1.
As I said, if you bought say Gold rank then Emerald and then Obsidian you'd get all of them. If not, you can't get them. I mean, it'd be nice but no rank gets one unique thing to themselves except Obsidian with a hat.
 

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Iron rank: Iron block win effect
Gold rank: Gold blocks win effect
umm... that would make little sense if they were all in the same pattern though
because Lapiz ranks get the disco block effect and Obsidian ranks get a chicken effect
which makes the others make less sense in comparison
but hey


I think it is very counter productive to have vanity items that you lose if you upgrade your rank
so no chance
however more win effects I can understand
 

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
umm... that would make little sense if they were all in the same pattern though
because Lapiz ranks get the disco block effect and Obsidian ranks get a chicken effect
which makes the others make less sense in comparison
but hey


I think it is very counter productive to have vanity items that you lose if you upgrade your rank
so no chance
however more win effects I can understand
What? Please read the post carefully. Nobody loses any effects?
 

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This specific take on a win effect is pretty basic and boring.
In my opinion, I think win effects should stay as a special vanity item to be honest. Something that's given by way of cubelets & events, with exception of the chicken one.
Also: Having an iron win effect that can't be accessed by (for example) a gold rank seems kind of illogical. If Cube were inconsistent about these things, it'd be a lot messier.
 

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
This specific take on a win effect is pretty basic and boring.
In my opinion, I think win effects should stay as a special vanity item to be honest. Something that's given by way of cubelets & events, with exception of the chicken one.
Also: Having an iron win effect that can't be accessed by (for example) a gold rank seems kind of illogical. If Cube were inconsistent about these things, it'd be a lot messier.
Alright, so how about every rank that is that specific rank or higher gets the effects? That sound more reasonable?
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom