Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Dragon's post was first, but both of you were probably writing it at the same time since I see both of them being posted 30 minutes ago.
I said my original post
This 1
umm... that would make little sense if they were all in the same pattern though
because Lapiz ranks get the disco block effect and Obsidian ranks get a chicken effect
which makes the others make less sense in comparison
but hey


I think it is very counter productive to have vanity items that you lose if you upgrade your rank
so no chance
however more win effects I can understand
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom