Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Dragon's post was first, but both of you were probably writing it at the same time since I see both of them being posted 30 minutes ago.
I said my original post
This 1
umm... that would make little sense if they were all in the same pattern though
because Lapiz ranks get the disco block effect and Obsidian ranks get a chicken effect
which makes the others make less sense in comparison
but hey


I think it is very counter productive to have vanity items that you lose if you upgrade your rank
so no chance
however more win effects I can understand
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom