Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

catfish501

Dec 11, 2021
I think it's unfair to loss all progress and ranks to hackers and more yall admins and other helpers should consider about giving back lost ranks on a new account. I have experienced being hacked I had footage of people team hacking and more on the account I had ranks that are gone because yall and Microsoft scams .

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
While being able to transfer ranks sounds great it would never work, certainly in your situation. You would for the very least need access to both accounts.

This also enables people to sell their rank to someone else, which is not something CubeCraft would want.

The best thing in your situation is to take account security very seriously. Think about the account security part of the cubecraft safety guidelines. A password manager (like Bitwarden or LastPass).

Adding onto that, as you said ranks I assume you play bedrock. The purchases made are via a store managed by Microsoft, which means CubeCraft most likely cannot transfer purchases to another account.

Reactions: Goldy

catfish501

Dec 11, 2021
While being able to transfer ranks sounds great it would never work, certainly in your situation. You would for the very least need access to both accounts.

This also enables people to sell their rank to someone else, which is not something CubeCraft would want.

The best thing in your situation is to take account security very seriously. Think about the account security part of the cubecraft safety guidelines. A password manager (like Bitwarden or LastPass).

Adding onto that, as you said ranks I assume you play bedrock. The purchases made are via a store managed by Microsoft, which means CubeCraft most likely cannot transfer purchases to another account.
Not necessarily

• Disagree
Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom