Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Viper_35

Aug 27, 2019
Transfering a rank from an account into another account. this could be used if for example you stopped playing on the server and wanted to give a friend something. there is also more things this could be used for. But you cant transfer youtube rank beacuse that would not be so good.
For the 1.8 stuff i really wanna be able to duel,play mineware,Tower defense and the other stuff. Theres not much to this but id really like to see some more stuff in the 1.8 verison of the server

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
1.8 isn't really high priority right now as if you look here: https://stats.cubecraft.net/ the amount of 1.8 players compared to 1.9 and bedrock is miniscule.

Rank transfers could be abused so easily. Imagine hackers stealing accounts and transferring ranks or just someone that got mad at you doing it. It just spells trouble that cube doesn't need. It will also reduce their income as well because if you are transferring your rank, you are not buying a new one.

Reactions: remio and Keanu

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
About the rank transfers, we've stopped doing that a long time ago. This had various reasons and we're not doing that/implementing it again. If you want to gift something, either buy them something new from the store (like rank upgrade) or give the whole account, though that action may lead into trouble if you scam on the server or the person you give the account to isn't such a trustworthy person.

The reason why there are less 1.8 games, is because indeed as @Andyyy said, the stats are definitely different, so that's one reason. Another reason why there are a few games, is because we selected the most PvP games, that actually give benefit to the 1.8 mechanics. Clickspamming zombies in tower defence or clickspamming players in one microgame, won't really make the difference. Despite that, who knows what the future might bring.

Reactions: zRinne

Viper_35

Aug 27, 2019
i see what you mean with the rank transfering stuff but if you add some layers of security like questions you have to answer that only you know the answer of. just like in the minecraft website that you change skin in.there could also be other stuff like you have to accept on the accounts mail, the place where you transfer. and the same at the other account you also lose all perks that came with the rank when you remove the rank. sorry for my english tho

About the rank transfers, we've stopped doing that a long time ago. This had various reasons and we're not doing that/implementing it again. If you want to gift something, either buy them something new from the store (like rank upgrade) or give the whole account, though that action may lead into trouble if you scam on the server or the person you give the account to isn't such a trustworthy person.

The reason why there are less 1.8 games, is because indeed as @Andyyy said, the stats are definitely different, so that's one reason. Another reason why there are a few games, is because we selected the most PvP games, that actually give benefit to the 1.8 mechanics. Clickspamming zombies in tower defence or clickspamming players in one microgame, won't really make the difference. Despite that, who knows what the future might bring.
sorry for answering twice but i didnt see that cyna replied

Last edited by a moderator:

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
i see what you mean with the rank transfering stuff but if you add some layers of security like questions you have to answer that only you know the answer of. just like in the minecraft website that you change skin in.there could also be other stuff like you have to accept on the accounts mail, the place where you transfer. and the same at the other account you also lose all perks that came with the rank when you remove the rank. sorry for my english tho
It does ofcourse have pros. But it has more cons than pros, so it's not likely that it will be added.

D

Deleted member 59979

Rank transfers were removed because they were massively abused. I don't see why you would need a rank transfer, you shouldn't ever have a need to change account.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Everything can get hacked so there is no point in email security if you Minecraft got hacked i’m sure they’ll get easily access to your email too. Also security questions are a pain in the ass. Apple used to ask them while making a purchase or to log in at game center, I always forgot what my favorite book was and etc. Some kinds of questions can be easy for one person, but hard to remember for the other one. Also, why would you need to transfer a rank? If they would make some security thing they would probably do the same as with the forums and Slack like staff uses it: with 2FA codes.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Congrats on 81 msgs, CeruleanPrism81!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Super cool summer name Warz!:D
CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom