Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lovebroker

Jun 9, 2017
Idk where this thread should go so I put it here!

So I just got a rank and I love using colored chat but typing in &(insert number) is sometimes annoying. Is there anyway to keep the color permanent? Thanks :D

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
No, it is currently not possible. Also, if it was it would seem like the chat get's a lot of spam, and it would be messy (or Cristiano Ronaldo, but messi is better lol), but it can also get some cool colorfulness and variation.
Anyways, try suggesting it if you want ;)

Reactions: Exull and MalakMos

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @lovebroker

At the moment you can't set your chatcolour permanent. You can always suggest it and maybe the developers of cubecraft will add this. You can do your suggestion here >
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/

I also will give my opinion. I don't like this idea, it isn't a stupid idea, but I find it really annoying if a rank is talking in colours. The chat will become more messy and it isn't terrible for doing
&{colour of digit}. I don't have a any problem if they will add this, but I want to save the chat.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No, you can't set you colour for the chat permanent and I wouldn't even like this, because the chat will become messy and not readable anymore. For now, please use the colour chat for one sentence or something.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
As said above, it would be incredibly stupid to be able to change your chat colour. Like, people would set it to stupid colours like dark red or neon green and it would just end up a total mess.

@telegamer move to Suggestions?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom