Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
hallo everyone,

i have 1 question

it is not possible to have a system where the ranks are not visible.
because i think the most people are going for the people with ranks.
i play with obsidian rank and I think they focus more on me than before with no rank.
what do you think?

Reactions: Monelise and Fqnta

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't really like the idea where ranks aren't shown since this would be for everyone, because if this is a chosen option most of the people won't choose it. I like that ranks are shown since people including me paid for it. I don't think removing the rank visibility would be the solution since you can always get focussed because of your name or other reasons, I personally don't think rankers are getting more focussed tbh, since I've never had this problem.

Reactions: Slimeyz and Fqnta

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
i was thinking of a option to switch it on and off because since my rank I get demotivated and that is because there are a lot of people that are focus on people with rank

Monelise

Oct 3, 2018
I agree, i Actually like if all the ranks can do /Nick or something, my rank was a gift but now when i join like a game they all go crazy on what i need to vote or target me. A rank stands out to and i don't Rly like the attention of that, i want to keep it for voting, it would be amazing of the tanks can Nick.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
I agree, i Actually like if all the ranks can do /Nick or something, my rank was a gift but now when i join like a game they all go crazy on what i need to vote or target me. A rank stands out to and i don't Rly like the attention of that, i want to keep it for voting, it would be amazing of the tanks can Nick.
./nick should be purchasable on the store. It shouldnt be just given to players with ranks. And that is only if nick should even be implemented.

I’ll be honest I dont always target ranked players but I do keep in mind that they might be good since they own a rank. Now majority of the time players with ranks are just like normal players that arent that good. No offense is meant by my comment btw.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
./nick should be purchasable on the store. It shouldnt be just given to players with ranks. And that is only if nick should even be implemented.

I’ll be honest I dont always target ranked players but I do keep in mind that they might be good since they own a rank. Now majority of the time players with ranks are just like normal players that arent that good. No offense is meant by my comment btw.
/nick would be a bad idea, because people would abuse it. I personally don't feel like you get targeted when you have a rank. And also in game you can't see ranks. I like it the way it is now.

LucasCsbr

Apr 8, 2017
The Netherlands, Bilthoven.
/nick would be a bad idea, because people would abuse it. I personally don't feel like you get targeted when you have a rank. And also in game you can't see ranks. I like it the way it is now.
I totally agree with you, I also never experienced someone targeting me because I have rank, making your rank invisible would not make any sense whatsoever.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't have the feeling you get targeted if you have a rank. But if you join a game in a party with 4 ranks that all have name that imply you're good. Then 5 seconds in game you speed/breezily to mid. It's not because you have a rank that you get targeted. :)
Above that, if you play a lot of players start to recognize you and target you because they remember you killed them 50 games ago for you.
This being said, I don't think rank should be hidden or /nick should be able be bought/received with every rank.

Reactions: Fqnta

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
I think this should not be implemented. You bought that includes a prefix. So you are aware of the fact that you will be more visible in lobbies and games.
I also do not experience that much targeting in games.
Therefore it is not necessary to add a /nick in the shop or include it as a perk.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
I don't have the feeling you get targeted if you have a rank. But if you join a game in a party with 4 ranks that all have name that imply you're good. Then 5 seconds in game you speed/breezily to mid. It's not because you have a rank that you get targeted. :)
Above that, if you play a lot of players start to recognize you and target you because they remember you killed them 50 games ago for you.
This being said, I don't think rank should be hidden or /nick should be able be bought/received with every rank.
Whether you have a rank or not this is still a possibility.

Reactions: Fqnta
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
Top Bottom